• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have the address for the person in charge of restaurants in EPCOT?

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
We had many wonderful meals and many wonderful CM's while on our trip to "the World" last week but we would like to send a note about the great CM we had at The Coral Reef. We decided to have dinner there at the last minute as DD just LOVED her adventure at the Living Seas. Our eldest son is a special needs child and we were a bit concerned that the restaurant would be a little to dark and "fancy" for him. Our CM was excellent. he made sure we were right at the tank, he was so patient with my son and went out of his way to make sure he was happy. He came back many, many times to talk to my DD about SCUBA diving as she is very interested in it and has done the snorkeling in the Disney tank. He gave her so much info about the tank, fish, the divers etc. I know that all the CM's there gave info but MICHAEL was fantastic!!!!DS accidently broke a glass (they have metal tables there) I was horrified even though it was an accident and the CM was great about it......calmly told DS it was ok etc.....I need to tell someone how wonderful and how much he went out of his way to make sure we had a great time.

Disney property in general is not accepted by the US postal service for street addresses. Unless anyone has a better address to mail to, this one always works.

Manager Coral Reef Restaurant
Epcot
P.O. Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

ALL Disney mail is sent to the PO Box and sorted from there to be delivered where it needs to go. I always mail postcards to my area at MK when I am on vacation and they usually make it before I return. I would say delievery time is usually about a week from the PO BOX to the location...maybe a little less.

You can try these direct addresses:

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Compliments, Complaints, and Suggestions
Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Email: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

James A. Rasulo
President of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Michael Eisner, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter