Anyone have pictures OR information on Swan Studio?

WDW2000

DIS Veteran<br><font color=FF6600>The TF is an equ
Just got a great rate for Swan Studio ($232/nt) was wondering if it would be worth changing my current reservation at the Dolphin (Club Level - $178/nt) Is the Swan Studio that much bigger? If anyone can tell me about these rooms it would be appreciated.

Reasons for possible switch:

1. Bigger room
2. Possible balcony (CL @ Dolphin have no balconies)
3. Heavenly Beds

OR is the CL @ Dolphin a better choice?!

bump .... HELP! I have to make decision soon

If you don't get a response here........ask it at the Swan/Dolphin questions and answers thread. I've only been once so I can't help you but there are many who post there who can help you.

We've stayed in a Swan Studio a few times. Wonderful rooms! They are at the end of the wings or at the ends of the main building. The rooms on the end of the wings will have a balcony.

I believe I may have some pictures, just have to check the archives. PM your email address and I'll send them to you.

If you can picture a regular resort room...when you walk in you have a bathroom to one side and then you have a partial wall and then the beds. The other side is just a straight wall with the dresser and tv and then a desk. In a studio room instead of a straight wall on the one side there is actually a dining area (pretty big room) on that side as you walk into the room. The view has almost a panaromic effect, very cool. There are windows in the dining area then in the regular room (instead of just wall) and then on the side where the balcony is if you're in a wing.

The views we've had in these rooms have been nothing short of quite spectacular. The other part of the room holds a king bed and a sofa which opens to a sleeper (I believe queen size). I also believe this part of the room is larger than a regular room. I also like these rooms because they are quiet and pretty private being at the end of the hall.

We stayed in a Swan Studio this March. They are LOVELY rooms--nice and big with great views. What I particularly liked was the ability to sit down with family and plan the day in the "dining area." The heavenly beds are awesome, and the extra room is really nice.

To me, a Swan studio would be worth the extra money. If you stay there, ask for a studio in the "Eastern Wing." The views are much better.

Here is a link to a Swan Site with the floor plan. (http://www.swandolphinmeetings.com/meetings/s_swanjunior.htm)

yes, the swan studio's have balcony's IF you get the one on the front ends, BUT we didn't (and we did the request etc...) They are also located on the other end's of the hotel the side ends. we got the side facing the back end of the boardwalk, but only the 3rd floor covered in tree's and no view at all. (also would not change this room for us). I have stayed in the dolphin club and had a GREAT room with a wonderful view of everything cause you are up so high! Be careful.

MKY :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter