Anyone going on the April 24, 2005 Wonder?

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
Anyone going on the 4 Day Wonder Cruise on April 24th, 2005? There will be 8 of us going, 5 adults & 3 kids(ages 10, 13 & 16). We just returned from the July17th Magic & can't wait to cruise again! Cathie & The Gang:wave2:

We are. Three days at the polynesian, 4 days on the wonder, and to top it all off, a week at the Caribben Beach resort. It's our 6 yr old DS's first cruise

Make sure you click on the cruise meets link. Look up your date, I'm sure you'll find many others traveling with you.

We will be on the Wonder with you! 2 adults, 3 kids ages 15 (DS) 12 (DD) and 8 (DS) followed by a week at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort!!
Cannot wait!

We are going on the 4 day wonder cruise and then 3 days at AKL. This will be our second disney cruise.:) DH and DD (16) we will be celebrating her birthday on the cruise. I can't wait.:bounce:

Yes, we're coming, too! I know I spoke with Cathie and Macnjack before.
I just wanted to check in.
We can't wait!!!!

This is our second Wonder cruise and we can't wait! We have the Radaisson booked for the night before, and three days at BWV when we get back. 2 adults, 2 sons ages 12 and 9 and we are celebrating our wedding anniversary. I kinda wanted to do a 7-day cruise but the kids still want to go to WDW - Land & Sea will be fun too!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter