Anyone going in May 2008?

I've just booked our second WDW Girl's Trip. We had so much fun last year without the kids and husbands that we are doing it again. And this time we are taking a Disney Virgin with us. She is going to have amazing fun!!!!! We will be there May8th-12th staying at OKW.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Got everyone's PMs!

I've just booked our second WDW Girl's Trip. We had so much fun last year without the kids and husbands that we are doing it again. And this time we are taking a Disney Virgin with us. She is going to have amazing fun!!!!! We will be there May8th-12th staying at OKW.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I've got a Disney Virgin coming with me too. I hope it's a magical experience for her.

how about May 4 - at DTD - in the tables along the lagoon (okay need to look this time and see if they still there) - or other suggestions.
Any more word on this? I know there's a meet on the 6th, but that's out for me. But is that one in lieu of this on the fourth, or is the 4th at DTD still on? If so, what time?

:thumbsup2 I would like to meet at Downtown Disney on May 4, too.

Simba's Mom is still interested.
spiceycat? Are you still interested in meeting on the 4th?

Who else??!?!?!

Location and time make no difference to me, though it might be nice to share a meal. Or to head off to a park for an attraction.

Someone is going to MK on the 4th, too, isn't that right (I don't have time to look back through the posts right now, but will later).

Teri

Hi - sounds like most people are going to be there the first week in May. We arrive May 9th and are staying at BCV and VWL. I'll look out for people wearing lime green :yay:

Hope everyone has a wonderful trip! pixiedust:

best
cyn

:thumbsup2 I would like to meet at Downtown Disney on May 4, too.

Simba's Mom is still interested.
spiceycat? Are you still interested in meeting on the 4th?

Who else??!?!?!

Location and time make no difference to me, though it might be nice to share a meal. Or to head off to a park for an attraction.

Someone is going to MK on the 4th, too, isn't that right (I don't have time to look back through the posts right now, but will later).

Teri

I believe you are referring to me being in MK. I'll be in MK by 1pm. Our plane gets in at 11am.

Hi Nemo32,

I am so excited for you and DBF... his first trip! If you two want company on Sunday, give me a call. If not (and I certainly understand!) I look forward to seeing you both on Tuesday and hearing about DBF's first impressions!

Taking a first-timer to WDW is magical, to be sure! :thumbsup2

Take care,

Teri

Hey gang! Coming at you live from Treasure Cay, Abaco, Bahamas! I will try to be at the Japan arch at 7:45 on the 6th. DH's conference has a free Eric Clapton concert that night - but I'm not a huge Clapton fan,so I might skip out on it to go to Epcot!

Hi Nemo32,

I am so excited for you and DBF... his first trip! If you two want company on Sunday, give me a call. If not (and I certainly understand!) I look forward to seeing you both on Tuesday and hearing about DBF's first impressions!

Taking a first-timer to WDW is magical, to be sure! :thumbsup2

Take care,

Teri

Yes, it certainly is exciting. I'm sure he'll have much to say about his first experience.

Hey gang! Coming at you live from Treasure Cay, Abaco, Bahamas! I will try to be at the Japan arch at 7:45 on the 6th. DH's conference has a free Eric Clapton concert that night - but I'm not a huge Clapton fan,so I might skip out on it to go to Epcot!

Hey TaraPA! Glad you're going to try and come. I'm compiling a list of cell #'s for the 6th. So, if you'd like to PM your # that's be great!

looks like a lot of you will be there on the 6th. Well drat. :confused3 I'm looking to see if anyone will be there May 16 -21?

Epcot will probably be where I'll be spending the most time. Between the F&G festival and the evening concerts. :yay: Anyone looking to meet up with a fellow Diser there? Share a couple churros at Mexican cantina?

DisGal
:cool2:

I'll be there May 3rd-10th, but am on the DxDDP and have a Signature restaurant planned every night. I'd love to meet up with some of you guys otherwise.:flower3:

Anyone have any recommendations on what to order at: California Grill, Jiko, Artist Point, Flying Fish, Narcoosees, Citrico, or Yatchtsman? I'm a little nervous about dining solo at these restaurants, but at the same time am looking forward to them.

i just put in a request with DU for april 30-may 7. and i've got a flight on hold. now all i have to do is get the time off work...and book ADRs.

i'll be solo, so would love to meet up with others! as of now, i'll be at pop or one of the all stars, whichever is available.

so when are the meets? may 4 at dtd? could definitely do the epcot one on the 6th.

oh yeah, and i'm a 26 year old female, disney lover with an AP :)

I am taking my 1st solo trip May 5th - 9th, staying at PC :yay: Looks as though a few of you will be at Epcot on the 6th. I will be there as well having dinner at the R&C. Sadly I will not be able to join the meet, my ADR is at 7:50pm. I will keep my eyes open for lime green though :thumbsup2

Hi TinkNme - I'll be there 5/4-7 as well - and solo for the 1st time too! I also have 2 sons (read your pre-trip report) & as much as I feel guilty not taking them this time, I'm sooo looking forward to it! I just took DS7 in December, and I was thinking of taking them both in late fall (DH also dislikes WDW like yours does) so I think I should take advantage of the free room & flight I have! I'm offsite - :sad1: - but DH has a conference so the room is paid for. I think we should all post our tentative park schedules - and have on our lime green Mickey heads (just dug mine out) - and see if we can find each other, or plan something. Even if it's just for a quick bite to eat or snack, it will be nice to meet up with someone else kid-free for a few minutes.

i just put in a request with DU for april 30-may 7. and i've got a flight on hold. now all i have to do is get the time off work...and book ADRs.

i'll be solo, so would love to meet up with others! as of now, i'll be at pop or one of the all stars, whichever is available.

so when are the meets? may 4 at dtd? could definitely do the epcot one on the 6th.

oh yeah, and i'm a 26 year old female, disney lover with an AP :)

Yay another! If you'd like PM me your cell and I'll send you a copy of the list I've compiled for everyone meeting then. It's at 7:45 at the Japan gate. I (20) will be there with my DBF (24) and there are a few others of us.

I am taking my 1st solo trip May 5th - 9th, staying at PC :yay: Looks as though a few of you will be at Epcot on the 6th. I will be there as well having dinner at the R&C. Sadly I will not be able to join the meet, my ADR is at 7:50pm. I will keep my eyes open for lime green though :thumbsup2

Do keep a lookout for us so we could possibly say 'Hello!' :flower3:

Other than my dinner reservations, I really do not have an itinerary. This trip is going to be so nice just doing whatever, whenever :cool1: I do hope I bump into some of you!

One thing I do hope to accomplish is taking some time to explore AK a little more. I have not walked any of the trails for years!

Hi TinkNme - I'll be there 5/4-7 as well - and solo for the 1st time too! I also have 2 sons (read your pre-trip report) & as much as I feel guilty not taking them this time, I'm sooo looking forward to it! I just took DS7 in December, and I was thinking of taking them both in late fall (DH also dislikes WDW like yours does) so I think I should take advantage of the free room & flight I have! I'm offsite - :sad1: - but DH has a conference so the room is paid for. I think we should all post our tentative park schedules - and have on our lime green Mickey heads (just dug mine out) - and see if we can find each other, or plan something. Even if it's just for a quick bite to eat or snack, it will be nice to meet up with someone else kid-free for a few minutes.

OK so I know I am supposed to wear lime green...will I be meeting people who are head to toe in it or just wearing a little such as a ribbon?:confused:

Newbie here...obviously!:surfweb:

OK so I know I am supposed to wear lime green...will I be meeting people who are head to toe in it or just wearing a little such as a ribbon?:confused:

Newbie here...obviously!:surfweb:

I'll probably be wearing a lime green t-shirt. I looked for a cap but couldn't find one :sad1: I actually have quite a few lime green pieces, so I'm good to go!

I'll probably be wearing a lime green t-shirt. I looked for a cap but couldn't find one :sad1: I actually have quite a few lime green pieces, so I'm good to go!

There's a guy here on the DIS that makes embroidered caps and t shirts. I'm afraid I forgot his name (Goofy something). Anyway he makes the cutest shirts and caps. He made me a white tshirt with a lime green Mickey head on the left chest area and my real name embroidered just above it. He also made me a cute white cap with a lime green Mickey head on the front and my screen name on the back around the adjustable area (where a ponytail would go through). I'll have to see if I can find his screen name again. They're really nice and he'll do the shirts and caps in any color. Usually though I just have a Home Depot lime green Mickey Head tied on my bag.

edited: OK, I found him. His user name is Bradisgoofy. If you click on his profile, then click on his homepage, he has pictures of some of his stuff. The hat he sent me though, was a really nice one that had the good adjustable fitted back, not the cheaper plastic adjustable one he shows on his site. The t shirt was a nice thick one, not a cheap thin one. Prices were reasonable too. I highly recommend him.

There's a guy here on the DIS that makes embroidered caps and t shirts. I'm afraid I forgot his name (Goofy something). Anyway he makes the cutest shirts and caps. He made me a white tshirt with a lime green Mickey head on the left chest area and my real name embroidered just above it. He also made me a cute white cap with a lime green Mickey head on the front and my screen name on the back around the adjustable area (where a ponytail would go through). I'll have to see if I can find his screen name again. They're really nice and he'll do the shirts and caps in any color. Usually though I just have a Home Depot lime green Mickey Head tied on my bag.

edited: OK, I found him. His user name is Bradisgoofy. If you click on his profile, then click on his homepage, he has pictures of some of his stuff. The hat he sent me though, was a really nice one that had the good adjustable fitted back, not the cheaper plastic adjustable one he shows on his site. The t shirt was a nice thick one, not a cheap thin one. Prices were reasonable too. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the info!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter