anyone going 2/23 -2/25 Rodeo break

jillinaz

Earning My Ears
Hey, is anyone going to DL for Rodeo Break??? This will be our first trip during Rodeo. I have heard that most of the people there during this weekend are from Tucson. I am so excited. I hope the crowds are okay.

See you there if :sunny: you are going.

It will be pretty crowded on Saturday due to 2 cheerleading competitions, one of which is at CA on Saturday at the Hyperion theater.

I had to laugh.. I'm like who actually knows about Rodeo break other than another Tucsonan. :) Anyway, we're actually going on the tail end of Rodeo.. the 26th-Mar 2nd. We were going to go a few days earlier but when we found out there was a cheerleading convention that weekend we decided to push it back a bit. Anyway, I've heard from several friends of ours that have went during Rodeo break that the crowds are fairly small. Of course this year being the 50th Anniversary I think that they'll be larger than normal.

I am from Tucson and have never heard of Rodeo Break, but it has been almost 30 years since I lived there. Is this something new?

It's not new. I've been in Tucson for almost 10 years now and it's been here all the time I've lived here. I'm not sure if TUSD does it or just MUSD. It's just when the kids get Thurs. & Fri. off for the Rodeo (next week).

I am a TUSD teacher. I am looking forward to Rodeo Break. I have been in the district for 12 years and have always gotten the long weekend. I believe my DH got it off when he was a little boy. party:

I live in Tucson, and i went once when i was in Jr High, It wasn't so busy. I'd suggest leaving Sunday, Get there Monday Morning, go to park Mon, Tues, Weds. We do that whenever we go to DL b/c we have AP's

Mon
Tues
Weds

ARE THE BEST DAYS TO GO. ON TUES. IT IS A WALK-ON RIDE DAY! NO LINES!! :)

We are leaving right after school on Wed. We plan on going to the parks Thurs - Sat. We might even hit the Nascar race on Sun. I can't wait. I am so excited. :O)

im also from tucson and i am going from 23rd -25th!! but im leaving on the 22nd...hehe..i love rodeo break and heard its a great time to go..i cant wait!

It will be crowded the 24th to the 25th or 26th due to the cheerleading competitions. One competition will be held at California Adventure Saturday and Sunday at the Hyperion Theater, so maybe no Aladdin show. I know they are selling tickets for DL along with the admissions to the competitions for the cheerleaders and their families. And it's a big competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter