Anyone go out to shop on Black Friday?

had to....all the deals were for friday only at Kohls here on the mexico border. so unbusy, that as a senior citizen in the store for the first time , I looked puzzled and a bored employee asked me if I need help. Since I am spending half my day in bed now, needed some vera wang sheets...I guess that is when I passed out and had more store assitance. They had a director at the cash registers....very painless...no wait....no full asiles of folks...huge building for such a small community....wife will be opening her first christmas present on the dec 1st....a Kohls $15.00 voucher with expiration date. free money...that is why I ventured out on Sunniest place on earth friday to shop....the driving..they have a side road that splits the lettuce fields that I knew of so had no problem parking. Yep...they are growing lettuce next to our Kohls.

My 8 year old had his check up with the Dr. Friday morning. Then we ran around to pick up all the stuff we ordered on Thursday online. Gamestop, Kohl's, Best Buy and Walmart. We did go through Walmart and pick up some socks and underwear, and one new switch game.

Does it really work? Asking for a friend. :rolleyes1

yes, tell your freind juices work the best, and if she make a mistake it will be because she dont take enough. People claim it also gives relief to muscle and joint pain, I dont have any of that but I could attest to what I atesed about, lol

I did not. I think I’ve only done Black Friday once or twice in the past anyways. Typically I shop online but this year we don’t need anything and have decided we aren’t doing Christmas gifts except for a few kids we picked off the angel tree at Menards so no reason to really shop anyways.

I went shopping and was very much anxious about it. Dd has outgrown her skis and boots and I needed to get her a new set. I was able to schedule an appointment for shopping. When we got to the store the line was 1.5-2 hours long to get in to shop. In OR, retail stores are capped at 25% and masks are mandatory. So glad we made an appointment since we didn’t have to wait to get in the building. We were there for an hour and I only saw 2 other customers the whole time. Dd only got within 6 feet of the boot fitter otherwise was properly social distanced. It turned out to be a pleasant experience and so unlike any Black Friday shopping I’ve ever done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter