• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone from Windsor, Ontario?

chrisann

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there's anyone from around here and if you're going to Disneyworld anytime soon.:wave: :earsgirl:

I guess I should of said that I live in Hamilton, but was born in Windsor. I might get it right one of these days....:cool: :)

I went to university in Windsor and loved it. Unfortunately after graduation I couldn't stay but always drive by "my house" on the way to WDW. Going in October.

Cdnmickeylover

I went to St. Clair College.....
Always wave as I drive passed. Dh is also sooooooo sick of hearing me say " I went to school there" every single time we go passed.

Hi Chrisann,
Yes, I am from Windsor. There certainly are alot of Disney lovers in this area. We are heading to WDW in October... this will be our first stay at our new "home" Beach Club Villas. We became DVC members last year.
Ta ta for now "neighbour".
Gail

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter