• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever camped at Sherwood Forest?

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My dad is retired and lives aboard is Motor Home. He has been staying in Sebring Fl for the winters, but decided it was too boring. He has booked a place at Sherwood Forest on 192 in Kissimee for next winter. Anyone know anything about this place?

Thanks!

Yes - my family stayed there over one MLK weekend a couple of years ago. It's a pretty nice place - more of the type of campground where a lot of snowbirds, etc have 'moved in' - which I thought was kind of neat - a lot of people had their sites decorated, and gardens planted and such - so it was a more 'homey' place. Also, the bathrooms and laundry room were very well kept. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I think this will be a good move for him. Kind of a mix of snowbirds and younger people. The photos he showed me looked really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter