Anyone else's countdown just seem to be dragging?

Got about 30 days to go. Everything is booked. So there's really nothing to do except wait. With all the planning you need to do before hand, once everything is done the days sure drag on!:hyper:

We leave 1 month from today! Can't wait! But I know this next month is going to drag on and on. :bored:

This month will be sooo long... We're flying out to Florida (Orlanda Int) on the 25th then to the DCL Dream on the 29th, Super exited !!x

180 days!! Just booked a couple of dining reservations, we don't do many as we aren't big planners and have found that we never have problems getting tables in February if we walk up - I think we had a 20 minute wait at Rainforest in AK once but by the time we'd taken the kids to the bathroom and had a quick look in the gift store our table was ready so it wasn't an issue

103 days today and it's soooo long away!! I hope once the school year starts and I'm thrown back in the crazy it will go faster. So far I just watch Disney related YouTube videos to pass the days (thanks Dis Unplugged lol)

Yep, it's really dragging right now! We just made our ADR's yesterday so there isn't much left to plan.

464 days till we go and its been booked since late April. Somedays it feels like it wasnt long ago we booked but others (like today) seem like its dragging so bad. Keep reading the DIS and watching youtube vlogs to keep us in the disney mood but find it hard to plan too much with all the changes that are going on at WDW at the moment.

we are at the tail end of a two year wait. I was super excited this morning because it's the last day to customize our bands. That means they'll be shipping soon. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter