Anyone else unable to log in to DVC?

Having this error again, haven’t been able to log in yet today. Has anyone talked to Disney IT about this?

Having this error again, haven’t been able to log in yet today. Has anyone talked to Disney IT about this?
Yes, for me, it was an issue with my home address not matching across the various Disney accounts I have (MDE/DVC/Disney+). They rectified and so far so good… touch wood.

I have had issues over the past couple weeks (since they unveiled the new system) that requires me to reset my password to be able to log into DVC… worst part is I have to log into another part of Disney to reset the password.

I called member services IT yesterday about this problem and he did a hard reset of my password and I was able to log in all day yesterday after that. Now I’m getting the error again today…

I have had issues over the past couple weeks (since they unveiled the new system) that requires me to reset my password to be able to log into DVC… worst part is I have to log into another part of Disney to reset the password.
Where do you go to reset your password?

ETA: All they could do was reset my password BUT they did involve IT and Support and opened a ticket using my account as an example. IT stated it is a known issue they are researching but no ETA and no workaround other than resetting password. Seems to be every 2 days for me…

ETA: I’m noticing that if any updates are done on DVC, that’s when I start having the issue in my next logins. i.e.. Monday new contract loaded, couldn't login; Thursday points loaded, couldn’t login; today added a waitlist and now can’t login.

And I’m back to not being able to login. Idk what’s going on and it’s ridiculous! I’m on vacation and don’t have hours to waste on the phone with them. It’s affecting my DVC and MDE!

Last edited:
I started having the issue yesterday, not sure if it was a coincidence but recently added on a direct contract this week. I called and talked to DVC tech support. She said I had a home address mismatch which she fixed but she told me when I reset my password I couldn’t go back to that old password again otherwise I would continue to have issues.

I reset with a password that was completely different and I’ve not had an issue since.

This is a really frustrating issue as that password is now changed across all platforms so every TV and device with Disney+ has to be logged into again and now I have this random password for DVC, MDE and Disney +. My wife uses my MDE to manage our trips occasionally so this is really just a huge inconvenience.

So this is super frustrating. We’ve had the same email and home address for the 24 years we’ve been DVC members. Now I can’t log in the the DVC member site like I have everyday for weeks stalking a waitlist. No changes have been made to our account like a new contract or adding/ transferred points. Nothin’. I really hate to reset password as we have MDE, DVC, Disney+ & Hulu. That’d be a pain across all our fam of 4’s phones, iPads, laptops & computers.

Has anyone not been able to login, not reset password, but suddenly can log in again without doing anything but be patient and wait? How long did that take?

Thanx for any info that will help the rest of us still struggling!

So this is super frustrating. We’ve had the same email and home address for the 24 years we’ve been DVC members. Now I can’t log in the the DVC member site like I have everyday for weeks stalking a waitlist. No changes have been made to our account like a new contract or adding/ transferred points. Nothin’. I really hate to reset password as we have MDE, DVC, Disney+ & Hulu. That’d be a pain across all our fam of 4’s phones, iPads, laptops & computers.

Has anyone not been able to login, not reset password, but suddenly can log in again without doing anything but be patient and wait? How long did that take?

I haven’t been able to log back in unless I change passwords (although I only tried for a few hours).

Have had to change passwords 3 times now, so my best tip is now to change across all of your devices until you are sure it is working again!!

I waited a couple days last time and didn’t fix itself. I had to reset the password.

To the rest of people with this issue, this is the most direct link to do it https://my.disney.com/

Hi - I am one who has not been able to log in for well over a week, trying every day and getting the error on D-V-C while working OK on other Disney sites. Have not called in, have not reset my password. And, just now, I am finally able to log in to D-V-C again, not doing anything different. I don’t know how long it will last, but it is nice to see it finally work today.

I have been locked out of my DVC account nightly and need a code sent to me every time I try to access the WDW website. Changing my password seems to work for exactly 24 hours and then the issue blooms again.

I am getting so danged tired of Disney and their freaking IT issues. From getting kicked out of the queue for D23 tickets after waiting for hours, despite their "queue-it" system to issues with points accounting seemingly going missing to these log in issues now. Then being unable to upgrade MagicKeys to a higher level online and needing to do it IN PERSON. And don't even get me started on the MDE Genie experience.

Like I seriously just don't get how a massive multimedia corporation can have such awful usability and reliability.

I am able to log in to My.Disney.com and Disney+ perfectly fine but I can't log into DVC nor am I even able to see my own tickets and passes in DLR MDE.

They need to get their act together, the web experience is just awful.

The least they can do is be transparent. Like send us an e-mail notifying us that there may be some issues for some guests logging in and out.

I have been locked out of my DVC account nightly and need a code sent to me every time I try to access the WDW website. Changing my password seems to work for exactly 24 hours and then the issue blooms again.
Same. I’m running out of passwords!

Update for my sitch: after being locked out of logging in for 21 hours (so not quite a day, but who knows if it started hours before that), I can now log in! I haven’t done a thing except wait - no password reset, no phone call. I did try many, many times to login, but that’s it. I hope this data point helps.

This issue is maddening for sure. I have my fingers crossed that being able to log in again isn’t temporary! I feel your pain, frens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter