• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else having major shop disney problems?

Finally received both items in my order but one was damaged. They shipped it in a mailing envelope and and the plastic packaging was dented and cracked. It was intended to be a gift but I can't give it as it is. I'll probably send a picture to customer service and see if they can send me a replacement. They really should have shipped it in a box and not an unpadded envelope.

I noticed the t shirt I ordered was HUGE..... I had to take in the sides with my sewing machine huge. Strange sizing.

I quite enjoy a laugh when they ship expensive items in oversized boxes, with only a single piece of tissue paper for packing material.

I have a similar situation. I ordered 3 items, but only received 2 items, and neither was what I ordered.

I refused to sit on hold for hours so I sent an e-mail with attached photos to let them know what happened. Took a while, but I did get a response, and about a week ago I received a package with 2 correct items from my order (the other item is out of stock now - so I'm tough out of luck on it).

The corrected package came a little over a week ago, but still no shipping label, so I sent a follow-up message. They said the shipping label should have been generated the day my corrected order was mailed out (clearly it wasn't) so the rep said she'd request a new one. Nothing yet, but it's only been a couple of days.

Oh, and no refund for the 1 item that wasn't in either of the packages, but honestly the $20 or so bucks I'm out isn't worth the hassle of dealing with them, they can keep that money.

Sorry you had the same experience. That is the same thing they told me about the shipping label in my 2nd phone call. They told me they would get a new one E-mailed and would follow up to make sure I got it. That was 3 weeks ago and no label and no follow up. Still have a box of some poor toddler's Minnie mouse stuff. I totally get that the $20 refund isn't worth the hassle- no way am I spending another hour on hold to try for a 3rd time to get them to get me that pre-paid mailing label they have twice told me they would send me so I can send the stuff back.

Finally received both items in my order but one was damaged. They shipped it in a mailing envelope and and the plastic packaging was dented and cracked. It was intended to be a gift but I can't give it as it is. I'll probably send a picture to customer service and see if they can send me a replacement. They really should have shipped it in a box and not an unpadded envelope.

I quite enjoy a laugh when they ship expensive items in oversized boxes, with only a single piece of tissue paper for packing material.

Their packing can be awful can't it! I have had both those type packing experiences this year. I ordered a Sleeping Beauty castle Christmas Ornament in January this year- a ball with the Disneyland castle on top- and it was thrown in a small box with ZERO packing and then that box was thrown in a really big box with a couple of other items I ordered. The top of the castle was completely broken off when I received. I never did get that issue fixed.

I can't even remember what it was now, but I ordered something that clearly should have come in a box and it came in a mailing envelope. I remember opening whatever it was thinking it was going to be broken, but it turned out to be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter