Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

Thanks for the info. on the lime green mickeys! I'll have to get some myself! :thumbsup2

LBelle said:
Wow!! So nice to see that there are a few more of us!!

I have no idea what this lime green mickey thing is all about :confused3

Is that how you can tell a DISer? Are we supposed to set up a 'meet'? Just say "Hi"? Not sure :confused3 :confused3 I know that there are a TON of DISers going to Pop after the 24th of Sept. and they are voting on a time to meet for those who are interested. Could be interesting!

Anyone else pay for a preferred room? We wanted to be where we were last year(50's, Bldg.A) and it is now preferred. Gladly paid the extra $$$ for it because we thought it was GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

We payed for the preferred last July in the 50's section...we are doing it again this time...can't wait!!

I had never heard of the lime green Mickey's either...that's so cool...and no, I would not knock on someone's door though, but it will still be fun to look for them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave:

:thumbsup2LIME GREEN MICKEYS

Disney puts out a line of interior paint that you can find at Home Depot and K mart and I assume other types of stores. Go in and get a couple of sample cards (Lime Green shaped like Mickey's head) :rolleyes1 and tape them to the inside of your window at the resort (we also put them in our car windows) When we were at WDW a couple of years ago, twice we had notes on our windshield and once a fellow Dis'er slipped a note under our door to join them by the pool (why fun !!)

I don't know if I would actually Knock on someone door.... But... I am going to go get more green mickeys so if I see another Dis'er, I am going to write a note saying :wave2: and slip it under their door.

Don't forget your lime green ribbon on your backpacks/fannypacks or anywhere else you choose to put it,... that way we might run into each other at the poo:banana:l or food court...

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THERE

Thanks for the Info on the LIME GREEN MICKEYS we dont have K mart any more but Home Depot just opned a new store here so i will check it out
LBelleWow!! So nice to see that there are a few more of us!!

I have no idea what this lime green mickey thing is all about :confused3

Is that how you can tell a DISer? Are we supposed to set up a 'meet'? Just say "Hi"? Not sure :confused3 :confused3 I know that there are a TON of DISers going to Pop after the 24th of Sept. and they are voting on a time to meet for those who are interested. Could be interesting!

Anyone else pay for a preferred room? We wanted to be where we were last year(50's, Bldg.A) and it is now preferred. Gladly paid the extra $$ for it because we thought it was GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

I think setting up a meet would great any one want to sudjest a time and dateparty:
:disrocks:

Maybe we can start by seeing how many people would be interested in a meet - say by the Hippy-Dippy pool or something??!! :confused3 :thumbsup2

Count us in :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I think we should meet in the morning at the pool over coffee or something before everyone buggers off to the parks. It is so hard to get everyone in one place during the day :dance3:

There is alway cocktails in the evening? :grouphug:

Ooooooh, cocktails in the evening sounds yummy!!! :drinking1

Could be REALLY dangerous though after spending a whole day in the parks! party: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: :jumping1:

Sounds good!! :thumbsup2

:wave:

cry1.gif

sad1.gif

We are non drinkers ( not for any real reason we just are )but we will join you when ever you decide

Cocktails...Dangerous ?? :confused3

I guess it could be if you trip over Mickey on that walk back to your room :rolleyes1

We'll be there Aug 19 to 27th

we'll leave you some pixie dust so you'll know we were there pixiedust:

CDN said:
we'll leave you some pixie dust so you'll know we were there pixiedust:

Aaahhh, thanks!!!!!
thumbcool.gif

We LOVE Pixie Dust!!! :banana: :dance3: :yay:

Too bad you'll be missing all the FUN!!!!
yay.gif

tribus121 said:
We are non drinkers ( not for any real reason we just are )but we will join you when ever you decide

:confused3 :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter