Anyone actually receive the new planner?

Ours Came Today in Northern Wisconsin!

:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Which helps me somewhat feel better since my DD and her family just called and told me they made it DW and were going to DTD until their room is ready

Yea it finnaly made it to Missouri yesterday.......My magnet was easy to locate ...attached to the front of a note.

I spoke with someone from MS yesterday who told me that all planners are now in the mail. They were sent in three batches. She said that if I didn't receive it by the end of this week I should call. I'm hoping I won't have to....but still no planner for me in NJ!

Ok, still no planner here, but I'm surviving ;) Can someone please tell me about the Christmas card I missed out on, though? I'm dying to hear about it!

The Christmas card had lots of little surprises about the drawings on it that were fun. I'm sure your planner will come soon, but if it doesn't come by Monday, I'd be calling someone. It seems most everyone else has gotten it all over the country, so it could be you aren't on ANY of the mail lists, so you should check on it.

I spoke with someone from MS yesterday who told me that all planners are now in the mail. They were sent in three batches. She said that if I didn't receive it by the end of this week I should call. I'm hoping I won't have to....but still no planner for me in NJ!

good to know. we got the christmas card the week after christmas.

The Christmas card had lots of little surprises about the drawings on it that were fun. I'm sure your planner will come soon, but if it doesn't come by Monday, I'd be calling someone. It seems most everyone else has gotten it all over the country, so it could be you aren't on ANY of the mail lists, so you should check on it.

I get everything else, just always towards the end of the line :) We'll see!

Good to know - still nothing here in Virginia. I'll wait until tomorrow, and then call.

Thanks for the info.:goodvibes

Humm I have been looking for this book for some time and I just got our blue cards yesterday. We signed the papers on November 19 and have set up ressie with all the available points:dance3: :dance3: . Now I realize that the new planner is probably going make me want to make more ressies:thumbsup2 and that in turn will make me want more points:scared1: ? So now I am not so sure I really want to see the planner:rotfl: :rotfl:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter