Any way to check Bounceback availability in advance?

snoopboop

DIS Veteran
Hello all! :wave: I'm toying with the idea of booking a quick stay in October with the major motivation being potentially snagging a Free Dining reservation for next summer. However, since I'm from halfway across the country, I would be crushed if I called while onsite to book the Bounceback offer, only to find out that there was no availability left for my range of dates or my choice of resorts. Is there any way to gauge availability for the Bounceback offer other than just crossing my fingers and taking a chance?

Ask someone there to check for you. That's it. You have to call the 4 digit extension

Hello all! :wave: I'm toying with the idea of booking a quick stay in October with the major motivation being potentially snagging a Free Dining reservation for next summer. However, since I'm from halfway across the country, I would be crushed if I called while onsite to book the Bounceback offer, only to find out that there was no availability left for my range of dates or my choice of resorts. Is there any way to gauge availability for the Bounceback offer other than just crossing my fingers and taking a chance?

I booked a quick trip in October for the same reason. We were supposed to go on Bounceback in August but DH heart had other ideas. Hoping I can get what I want for next September.

We have had several instances of that exact thing happening, wanting certain dates and ressorts and there was nothing available. Very frustrating. We even had a range of dates and either value or moderate, and it was no go. Nothing available, not a one except the deluxe, villas, club levels. So even though we are going next week, and I would like to book for a couple future trips, I don't know if it will happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter