Any way for breakfast at Cinderella's castle without PS

Rhongepooh

<font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c
I messed up! I didn't think there would be that many people at disney for our trip Oct. 16-22. Anyone have any hints that might help me get a cinderella breakfast at this late date?

keep calling! and vary the time of day you call. and keep asking/calling while at wdw. if all else fails, you can go to the podium the day you would like to dine there and see if there are any "no shows." but w/the cc deposit, there are rarely any no shows. good luck:tongue:

I have "walked in" at the Castle for breakfast twice. However, both were before the deposit was required. But it doesn't hurt to try. I would think a small party would have better luck. But keep calling ... it's certainly a game of chance. I'm sure as soon as a PS cancels, it gets taken, and it will all come down to being in the right place at the right time. But don't give up.

Also, I would try 2 days prior to when you want to go throughout the day. Since the cancel period is 48 hours, a lot of people may hold them until they know for sure they don't want them. Then they might ditch them at the last minute before getting charged.

Last time we were at WDW, I called the dining line the night before and we got in. I don't know if it was because of cancellations or what, but keep trying, even when you're onsite!

Yes! As Lorileer said, call exactly two days before and also do it at 7:00 a.m. This has worked twice for us, and I'm not sure whether it made a difference that I was calling from on-site or not, but I didn't wait in a 45 minute phone queue, either. This worked well even before the 48 hour cancellation policy was in effect, and should offer a better shot now.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter