Any solos done Wilderness Explorers?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I love spending time In Animal Kingdom. However, I've never gotten up the courage to do the Wilderness Explorers. It seems that I see children doing it, but never adults! Have any solo adults ever done it?

I have done it. I enjoyed it. The puzzles are pretty easy, but at several of the stations you get to interact with cast members and that's what makes it more fun! If your goal is to earn all of your badges during one day, start when you get there. I missed out on some because the trails had closed for the day before I got to them.

You should at least try it. This is one of the few free things that you can do at Disney.

I didn't do it solo, but I did it with an adult friend. CMs do not make a difference whether it is kids or.just adults.

It was fun, at the end we were running through the park to get them all before our ADR started.

Yes, I am a Senior Wilderness Explorer. It was quite fun! Some of the stations are a little lacking, and some of the stations are combined into one station (so you get 3 badges at once). Overall, though, I had a fun time doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter