Any other pressed penny collectors out there?

Yes! I just found this thread. I have printed out a list that we take with us every year. I have those pennies i alredy have marked off so i dont do duplicates. We go into the park armed with our prescription bottle filled with quarters and pennies. And im very excited to learn of the oval mentos containers for the penny once pressed. Ill be looking for one of those this weekend!

Glad im not the only penny nerd!

I bought a book and started when I was there in 2009, only do Disney coins. Where do I find the list you speak of?
:cool1:

Yes Where do I find this list. We went last year and started a collection. Got 1 and a half books full in 1 week. We are going back for 2 weeks this time. And have planned 2 days for penny hunting. Figured we would spend a day at DTD, and a day resort hopping and penny collecting..

This is a great inexpensive thing for the whole family to get excited about.

I'm the one in the family that collects the pressed pennies! I even have a few of the pressed quarters! I don't do as many of those since they cost so much more but sometimes I have trouble passing them by! One of my families from school went to the parks a few months ago. I sent each of the boys with 2 quarters and a penny to bring back 2 different pennies for me! They had fun and I had 2 new pressed pennies that they thought I'd like!:yay:

I'm not necessarily a collector but on our last trip we found our pockets full of extra change. We started throwing it in the pressed penny machines and ended up having a lot of fun finding one on each corner, haha! I think I have 6-7 pennies at home now. I'll definitely do it on my next trip- a good way to make the most of out of souvenir money! :goodvibes

I don't know if you would call us "collectors" but if DH and I are somewhere and we see one, we just can't seem to pass it by! LOL

We just got our first book while in Las Vegas for our honeymoon a couple of years ago and it's almost full with just the ones we found there!

I've printed off the list for WDW & USF so we are prepared!

Hi! I love pressed pennies! Started getting them at Disney a few years ago. I don't have a ton, but kind of just starting out. I have been spending this week going through them to see what I have. I have all of the EPCOT countries except 3. I don't know why?? Thankfully my cousin is going this month. I have him on the lookout. LOL.

I started collecting them last year! It's fun to find new ones. Before we leave for WDW I go to my bank and get a new roll of pennies and quarters so they are super shiny! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter