Any Oakland A's fans out there?

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
After my early April quickie DL trip I'm heading up to The Bay area for a few days and I need some baseball ticket advice. I would be attending the A's game on Tuesday April 4th or Wednesday April 5th, the second and 3rd games of the season respectively. And keep in mind that the Yankees are in town. I know sell outs at the Coliseum are rare but it would be just my luck. My issuue is that paying all of the hidden fees when buying tickets on-line drives me crazy (call me cheap if you want). I also typically buy the cheapest tickets available. So my question to all of you A's fans, is buying advanced tickets necessary? I also already bought Giants tickets so that is a non-issue. Thanks for any help.

If they're playing the Yankees I'd recommend buying advance tickets, particularly if you want good seats. One other thing to note is that the BART subway system is a great way to get to the Coliseum. I'd highly recommend using BART vs driving.

The only time I have not been able to get last minute tickets was for the fireworks nights. But then again, I don't try to go to many games.

I do know it is smart of you to already have the Giants tickets, as those are very difficult to get last minute, regardless of who they play.

Just noticed, April 3 is the home opener. Did a quick search and although there are tickets available, there are not 2 seats together. I don't know how many you need, so I just searched 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter