Any info on city and dates for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna Concert Tour?

This is becoming totally ridiculous. I will have to borrow my sister-in-law's credit card. I am just about ready to say "stuff it" and give up. I just really dont want to disappoint my daughter and niece!

fyi it looks like restriction are in place for saturday for newark :

To better serve Hannah Montana fans, a restricted sales area has been implemented for the Hannah Montana show at the Prudential Center. For the first 30 minutes of the fan club presale and the first 30 minutes of the public onsale, sales to this event will be restricted to residents of the greater New York City area, New Jersey and Long Island. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside the greater New York City area, New Jersey and Long Island will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

glad you found this, I wasn't able to locate it recently, guess disney still doesn't consider Westchester or Rockland as part of greater new york city.. I think that the wplj and wabc and radio disney radio stations might be infringing on the over the air reception if we are not in the greater new york area... they might be keeping radio stations away from us that serve the local area.

TB

I just called and got the Blah Blah Blah, we have nothing to do with her concerts, blah blah blah..... This whole situation is unreal.

fyi it looks like restriction are in place for saturday for newark :

To better serve Hannah Montana fans, a restricted sales area has been implemented for the Hannah Montana show at the Prudential Center. For the first 30 minutes of the fan club presale and the first 30 minutes of the public onsale, sales to this event will be restricted to residents of the greater New York City area, New Jersey and Long Island. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside the greater New York City area, New Jersey and Long Island will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Honestly... Do they really think there will be any tickets left after 30 minutes, GIVE ME A BREAK. All the brokers based in NYC will have this thing cleaned out in minutes.

Same frustrations here about the mileage limits. DH had floor seats and he was NOT able to get them because of where we live. (About an hour and a half from Newark.) Unbelievable!!!! I guess we can fly from there to Disney, just not see a concert. :confused3

Honestly I dont know what is more pathetic at this point. ME or The "promoters" of this concert. I am jumping thru hoops to put money in their pockets just because I dont want to disappoint my child. Sad, Sad, Sad!!!

Michigan wasn't much better this morning. DH was logged into the presale at 10:00:25 and the best tickets that showed up were in the upper bowl in restricted viewing. How are these the best seats available? He kept declining the tickets after about 60 times and 15 minutes later we were able to get tickets in the second bowl, to the right of the stage.

What gets us though, is that on ebay there is a listing for four tickets, in our section, but a few rows back. The kicker is the auction started on September 22, 3 days before the "presale" tickets were even available. How in the world did they have access to tickets, when the Mileyworld members were suppose to have first dibs? I'm feeling ripped off! Spent the money to join, explicitly (sp?) for the presale code. Didn't do us a bit of good!

We had better tickets for HSM and we bought those after they had been on sale!

UGH!

Is the limit of 4 tickets only for the presale? My SIL just called and wants me to try to get tickets for her on Sat. when the actual sale starts. I already got my tickets today using the code. So if I tried without the code but with the same cc#, would they cancel all tickets? SIL lives too far to be able to buy, I think. And she is not computer literate enough to make the purchase anyway.

I just talked to someone from ticketmaster, and yes he confirmed , do not buy any more seats with the same ticketmaster account, same cc # or same address, they will get cancelled. So if you are going to try, find another address and cc# and make up a new account., maybe your mom , or a close friend who has no children crying to go to see hannah montana!!!!

I just talked to someone from ticketmaster, and yes he confirmed , do not buy any more seats with the same ticketmaster account, same cc # or same address, they will get cancelled. So if you are going to try, find another address and cc# and make up a new account., maybe your mom , or a close friend who has no children crying to go to see hannah montana!!!!

that is once you have reached the 4 ticket limit?

my dh and I both bought 2 tickets each this morning. Those tickets should be safe since it is only a total of 4 tickets...right?

right 4 tickets per household!!!! If you are trying for the general public sale, make sure u set up a new acct on ticketmaster and use a neighbors or relatives cc# and address

Is the limit of 4 tickets only for the presale? My SIL just called and wants me to try to get tickets for her on Sat. when the actual sale starts. I already got my tickets today using the code. So if I tried without the code but with the same cc#, would they cancel all tickets? SIL lives too far to be able to buy, I think. And she is not computer literate enough to make the purchase anyway.

Yes, 4 tickets for the public sale as well.

I'm getting sooooo nervous that my tickets I got the other day will be cancelled. They now have this quote on Ticketmaster (which was not the same the other day for the presale):
Note: Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections.

Ticket Limit
Ticket limit is 4 tickets per household.
Please Note: There is a strict ticket limit policy in effect, more than one order per person or household will result in cancellation without notification.

I know it says 4 per household (which I did reach; 2 at Newark and 2 at Atlantic city), but then below it says more than one order per person! Do I risk my tickets being cancelled at this point? On ticketmaster it still says tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed. I'm afraid to call ticketmaster in case they ask for my name/order number.....I don't want to draw attention to it unnecessarily. What do you think????

I am in the same situation(2 sets of 2 tickets)...but I think the cancellation threat is in reference to the 4 ticket limit.

I assume that they mean that people who try to get around the 4 ticket limit by placing multiple orders will have their orders cancelled

(I hope!!)

but what is this "cancellation without notification" stuff??
would they really not tell people that their tickets were cancelled??

Supercrunch: Have your tickets printed yet on the ticketmaster site. I should have done the print at home option. Maybe I'll call anonymously and just ask the question........I'm too nervous to find out the answer though!

I chose the regular mail option and it says that they are "in the process of being printed"

It wouldn't have made a difference if you had printed them out instantly, though. Ticketmaster can still void the code on the printouts if they are so inclined.

I just wanted to let you guys know:

my friend knows someone who is president of the ticket sales at allstate arena in Rosemont, Il

They only were letting 4,000 tickets out for presale & regular sales. I have no idea whey they are doing this when the arena holds 30,000 people. I bet this is the same situation for other venues also.

I would keep checking back every day. They will probably let more tickets out closer to the dates of the shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter