Any idea when booking post March 2024 will open?

jkevlin1232

VTHappyGirl
We just decided to change our overall trip itinerary for April 2024 …..and going to Paris, so might as well head to the park for 3 days!

Any usual timeframe they roll the calendar forward and open up the next block of dates to book past the current window that ends in March 2024?

For Post-March 2023 they opened around September 2022, do not remember the exact date. We booked our late-July/August 2023 trip around the middle of September 2022 after they became available.

I am assuming it is a similar timeframe for post 2024.

While I speak only on hearsay from a source I can't remember, I read elsewhere that they open the entire year's worth of sales up in September. We're also eyeing a Post-Easter trip in April of 2024, and I became frustrated with the opening being stagnant with ending on 26-March-2024 for some time now. This is the past part of the trip to plan so I'd really like to know how much we'll need (money wise).

While I speak only on hearsay from a source I can't remember, I read elsewhere that they open the entire year's worth of sales up in September. We're also eyeing a Post-Easter trip in April of 2024, and I became frustrated with the opening being stagnant with ending on 26-March-2024 for some time now. This is the past part of the trip to plan so I'd really like to know how much we'll need (money wise).
Tip, when you decide to book directly on the DLP website,, switch to the local website of a EU country.

Booking on the US website usually gives higher rates, as DLP knows that Americans are willing to pay more money for Disney and for hotel rooms. Plus it is usually a once in a lifetime trip, which makes people in general more willing to splurge.

Thanks for all the feedback. We are planning for April 2024 also.

This helps a lot so I can stop checking the website every few days to do the booking — with December 2024 booked for WDW my ‘planning brain’ feels like I am way behind for this first trip to DLP.

Thanks for all the feedback. We are planning for April 2024 also.

This helps a lot so I can stop checking the website every few days to do the booking — with December 2024 booked for WDW my ‘planning brain’ feels like I am way behind for this first trip to DLP.
Don't worry too much about it. It'll be fine.
For now I would already have a look at hotel rates on platforms like booking.com so you can already have those rates in your head. And then when they are released, you can have a look at the packages on the DLP website. Again, as a reminder packages are usually a better offer. If you have a half day on the day of arrival or departure, it's a great way to just spend a few hours in the park.

Additional to consider is that April is going to be a busy (not Summer busy) month in 2024. Easter is 31MAR-1APR, and as of the 7th there will be French school holidays all the way to the end of April. If April is the month you are there, it won't make a lot of difference which days you go. Weekends might be slightly busier, but recently I had a stay Sunday-Monday where the Monday was considerably busier.

Don't worry too much about booking table services. If that's what you want, please go ahead and book them, but food will not be the highlight of your trip at DLP. For great French food, do them in Paris or the area. Do not compare too much to the US Disney park food. The food is fine, but it's not as good in comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter