• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any experience flying AirTran?

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
Hi! We're flying AirTran for the first time in less than 2weeks to Orlando. Has anyone had any experience flying AirTran and if so what was your experience? Thank you!:D

My son and I flew back to Houston from DW on Airtran just over a week ago. No problems. Planes were new. Smooth sailing all the way. I would definately use them again. :p

Glad to hear you had a good experience, Gemm01. Has anyone else used them?

We've used them quite a lot out of Memphis and have only had minor problems with them which they took care of with vouchers. On the other hand, I just got back last night from a trip on Northwest (did I hear Northworst?) to Phoenix. On our way out on the 15th we had a 7 a.m. flight - they called at 9:30 p.m. the night before to cancel it (said it was a "work overage"???). I've got to try to discuss that with them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter