Any Events Scheduled for Nov 13-20th?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
Does anyone know if there are any special events at WDW during that week (cheerleaders, conventions, etc.)? I'm trying to plan a trip for Nov or Dec, but Nov seems to be working out better for us, so I just looked at the calendar and picked that week.

Any info is appreciated :)

Since I can't answer your question, I'm just going to bumpt this back to page one for you, so that our veterans can offer advice.

I'd appreciate an answer as well. That's the week we're hoping to go. From what I understand, it's a fairly quiet week. MNSSP is over, Food & Wine is over & MVMCP has not started yet. Thanks in advance for any additional insight!

SHHHHHHH!!!!
You'll let everyone know my little secret!!LOL:hyper: We don't want everyone catching on!!!!

The week your looking at is our favorite week to go. In our opinion it is the best time to go. Low crowds, perfect temps.(high 70's low 80's). It's great, you miss the crowds from Jersey week, Vet's day, F&W festival, Soaps weekend, and you leave before the Thanksgiving crowds arrive. DH and I always laugh to eachother as we check out and watch the mobs of people checking in! :earseek:

Go and you will be spoiled!! We tried a trip in the beginning of May and thought it was so crowded!!LOL That's only because we are so spoiled by that week in Nov!

Hey, maybe I'll see you there! I purposely picked that week for the reasons stated above. ;)

Thanks for the replies!!! I got a AAA rate of $68.68 with tax at PC, so I definately think we will be going that week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter