Any East Coast singles mid 20-30's out there???

disneygrl03

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone else has been lucky enough to find a significant other that is just as Disney crazy as they are? I am so tired of men looking at me like I am nuts because I love all things Disney, especially the parks. I am from MD and it seems like any time I try any kind of Disney dating method the guys live primarily in CA or FL... coincidence? haha :lovestruc Would sooo love to meet prince charming, kissed far too many frogs in my day :p

Im up in Ma. ,but I think I'm a wee bit older than yourself...

That's ok! I'm up for meeting new friends too! I'm new to the boards, so I was just trying to find people around me :) Well looking for that "prince" that is hopefully out there somewhere haha but definitely always nice to meet new friends who share the love of Disney too.. I don't have any elsewhere. My friends here all think I'm nuts for loving Disney so much, so I don't really have anyone to talk about Disney things with. What part of MA are you from?

oh my gosh thank you for posting this! :worship: Now I know I'm not alone! haha! :rotfl2:

LOL I know! It's terrible isn't it? I feel like we are trying to find a rare breed haha either that or something that is on the verge of extinction :rotfl: I have done the match dating thing and the people on there seem to be nuts around here haha so I gave up on that... then I thought hmmm I need someone who gets my passion for Disney since everyone thinks Im crazy and they seem to be non-existent haha. I have come to the conclusion I need a guy who loves Disney because how else do you convince someone to spend that much money to go there all the time :rotfl2:

Girl I feel your pain! When I announced to my friends I wanted to go to Disney all the guys looked at me like I was psycho!
:lmao:

There really does need to be a site for us Disney Girls for real though!

So have you found your prince Charming yet? I feel the same as you when it comes to finding a Disney loving soul mate. They just don't understand us =__)

Florida is on the east coast :(

But like the above couple of posters said. My friends look at me funny when I tell them I'm going to Disney for the weekend, again. Lol. I wish I had a friend here in Jacksonville who can take random weekend trips with me

Just stumbled upon this board and find it describes me perfectly. Anyone know of any meet ups or anything that are coming up soon?

i see it as a weeding out process... if they don't like disney, run the other direction there must be something wrong with them lol

I'm not single but I live in Maryland (Gaithersburg to be exact). My wife isn't a Disney girl at all. She tolerates it because she knows it makes me happy. So I say don't settle. You'll find someone who loves it as much as you do or at least tolerates it ;)

Hey Disneygrl03! I live in Maryland and I'm a huge Disney fan. I know what you mean about people thinking I'm weird for liking to visit so often. Of course after going 5 times in 2011, I was beginning to think they were right. :-)

Hi everybody!! I am a Spanish girl who will travel alone in November/December '12 to Orlando to visit the parks, it will be my first travel alone and soooo far from home!!!! :cool1: It will be Fantastic!! Or hope so!! :rotfl2:

I am also wishing to meet my Blue Prince in Disney Parks, that would be so magic...... :love:

I'll stay at Riverside & Coronado Springs, my first hotels in Disney!

If someone else is visiting the parks by him/herself in that dates, can write me and can meet there (girl or man, doesn't matter, just for friends to share the experiences!!) and can even eat one day together, because the only thing that I don't like of traveling alone is to eat alone! But of course, you finish sooner and can go back to the parks more quickly!!

I love the American way of speaking, and your country is the best, so I don't mind at all to meet friends there, for me it will be a Great Experience!! :grouphug:

Hope to find someone there!! And so sorry if my English is wrong!! :confused:

Edit: I have Facebook, if someone want to share pictures from the parks, I've been in '09 with friends. Let me know to give you my name. Or pictures from us to meet there, for me it would be wonderful to have friends from USA, really!! ;)

Checking in from PA, 27M. Anyone close to the Philly/Allentown area feel free to message me I'm in Disney at least 2 times a year.

:)
That's ok! I'm up for meeting new friends too! I'm new to the boards, so I was just trying to find people around me :) Well looking for that "prince" that is hopefully out there somewhere haha but definitely always nice to meet new friends who share the love of Disney too.. I don't have any elsewhere. My friends here all think I'm nuts for loving Disney so much, so I don't really have anyone to talk about Disney things with. What part of MA are you from?

I'm with you there! I think I have official run out of friends to drag with me to Disney! It would definitely be nice to find a DisPrince who loves it like I do!
In the meantime, having Disney loving friends would definitely help!
:)

I believe I'm going to find myself on the DIS forums a lot more. I've always listened to the podcast but haven't done much more than browse. Today I decided I had better creat a profile and start searching. Recen't events have left me without anyone to visit the parks with and I find myself staring at the solo trip posts.

It's true that there are other sites meant for finding your other half. Finding someone who is truly excited about Disney more than just "I've never been there" or they like the idea of going but after they've been once or twice the magic is lost, is an entirely new level of difficulty. What's a guy to do when he's been caught up in this world, gets a lump in his throat just at the thought of doing anything Disney from the parks to cruises to ABD and even some of the movies, and now finds himself alone. Going solo :::shakes head::: I couldn't.

I believe I'm going to find myself on the DIS forums a lot more. I've always listened to the podcast but haven't done much more than browse. Today I decided I had better creat a profile and start searching. Recen't events have left me without anyone to visit the parks with and I find myself staring at the solo trip posts.

It's true that there are other sites meant for finding your other half. Finding someone who is truly excited about Disney more than just "I've never been there" or they like the idea of going but after they've been once or twice the magic is lost, is an entirely new level of difficulty. What's a guy to do when he's been caught up in this world, gets a lump in his throat just at the thought of doing anything Disney from the parks to cruises to ABD and even some of the movies, and now finds himself alone. Going solo :::shakes head::: I couldn't.

I'm in the same boat. I LOVE all things Disney, but not sure if I could ever do a solo trip. I enjoy being able to share the excitement of planning and being there with someone else. I get that "are you serious?" look from my friends when I talk about Disney, so surfing these boards lets me know I'm not the only one feeling this way. :goodvibes

I go on a golf trip with my buddies once a year, I usually force them to squeeze in at least one Disney course, but they just don't get it. I find myself going to the parks alone and sometimes even to JellyRolls. We rent a house close by but it's just not the same as being at the Boardwalk, I feel like I'm missing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter