Any discounts in may?

robshelle

Earning My Ears
I am taking my wonderful family for our first trip May 2-8. However, I see that all the promotions end April 31st. Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any new promotions that are in the wings, or at least what kind of lead time that Disney gives on their new promotions. (ie I don't want to find out about any May promotions in the last week of April, everything will already be booked by then)

Also, does anyone know of any way to get discounts (other then AAA, corprate, etc) at the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate? My DW really wants to stay there, but I just can't find any deals their like at most of the other hotels in the area.

Any Help Appreciated.

Rob

Check out getawaytoday.com You can get packages on there that include your park hopper tickets and hotel. The default is set to 3 day park hopper so make sure you change it to how many days you want to get the proper price quote. It looks like they have a king suite, a 2 bedroom children's suite and a 2 bedroom kid suite (not sure the difference between those 2) to choose from. They don't have a free shuttle and it is a ways away from DL so just keep that in mind, but they do have a free hot breakfast Mon-Thurs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter