Another waiting for Southwest thread!

short but meaningful trip.
10th anniversary with a second couple also celebrating their 10th
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:hourglass I think with all our hovering for SW to come out with the next round of airfare, we're going to jam thier server when the time comes!!!

Still waiting though....

bethbuchall said:
I need August 12-26...I already lost out on the good fares on USAir, so we may be driving if SW doesn't come through!

Beth

Same here. We need the 4th-17th. Could have gotten Airtran for $79 each way. Those seats are gone. I have never done SW and, after this, I'm not sure I will again. I like to have things done, this is cutting it to close for us. If the fares are not out and reasonable by the end of this month, I'm booking the autotrain.

:rolleyes2 NEXT MONTH?!?!?!?!?!??
AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH! Are they TRYING to send folks booking elsewhere? They have the Chicago area in their pocket tho....Spirit has not released yet, ATA gone, no Jet Blue yet, AirTran is moving in a bit however and they HAVE released their dates..AA and United high penalty fees, Delta, NW, Continental offering connecting service, USA3000 does not fly weekends from Chicago to MCO....YEP....SW has the ability to keep us hanging.

Pam

FINFAN said:
:rolleyes2 NEXT MONTH?!?!?!?!?!??
AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH! Are they TRYING to send folks booking elsewhere? They have the Chicago area in their pocket tho....Spirit has not released yet, ATA gone, no Jet Blue yet, AirTran is moving in a bit however and they HAVE released their dates..AA and United high penalty fees, Delta, NW, Continental offering connecting service, USA3000 does not fly weekends from Chicago to MCO....YEP....SW has the ability to keep us hanging.

Pam

BUT ~ next month is only 10 days away.....we need to stay positive people!! Maybe it will be April 1st????

Okay ~ probably wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Our trip isn't until March 24, 2007 when is the best day to pounce on it to get the best deal for a flight? Anyone know? Help!!!

From the looks of things I have a very very long wait. :sad2:

funny I can book meals at WDW so much sooner. :confused3

Waiting also! I have a one way booked on 8/1 to Vegas. We need to come home!!! And then I will be waiting for Thanksgiving weekend,that one kind of scares me not knowing what fares are going to do.

I'm waiting for Oct 13 with return on 18th. My luck that will be two release periods. :confused3

FINFAN said:
They have the Chicago area in their pocket tho....Spirit has not released yet, ATA gone, no Jet Blue yet, AirTran is moving in a bit

I called Spirit and was told that they don't fly from Chicago to Orlando anymore.

Did I get bad info from them?

Waiting for November fares to be released. :rolleyes1

We need nov 23 depart and dec 1st return. I don't know if I have the guts to wait it out. It'll be hard but after our last great deal I'm gonna try. :bounce: :bounce:

HappyCamperToo...no, you have the correct info....slip on my part as I have them in my "go to section" and they still fly to Ft. Myers which I also travel to for family...sorry about that...I am sure you are feeling the Chicago/MCO pain. It kills me...2 of the busiest airports, yet such limited choices of non-stops.

Pam

Not waiting anymore. Decided to take Autotrain for our trip in august. I hope all of your dates are released soon!

I found a good enough rate out of BUF on USAir, so I went with it. I didn't want to risk waiting any longer, especially since there are 5 of us. Now, I'm not even looking, because I don't want to know!

Beth

Uggghhh, waiting for August 20-27, (two Sundays) yikes! I wouldn't be concerned if we were flying on a Tuesday or Wednesday, it's the kids schedules that are dictating when we go, it was so much easier when they were little. ;)

I'm afraid we may be waiting until the middle of April, I sure hope I'm wrong.

I am obsessed now with checking their site waiting for the fares to come out. I am on the verge of just booking Northwest out of Providence (to end the agony lol) and doing the 1 stop, the price is is also not bad at $177 rt. So does SW know how many travelers they are losing by holding out sooooo long???

Thought I'd join the party here. Waiting for Sept. 21 - 25 for our 20th anniversary trip!

I had to do the same thing waiting for the July dates to open up, but got pretty good deal!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter