• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another transportation question

IOArocks

Earning My Ears
How much would a taxi cost from the airport to the Hardrock?
Would I be better to rent a towncar or from Happy Limo?
If I do rent a towncar or Limo is the tip about 20%?
Thanks, Lori

tHANKS-i ALREADY HAVE IT IN MY ENVELOPE READY TO GO!!! We'll be at HRH 3/20-3/26-maybe we'll see you around somewhere!!

When going to Disney from the airport last time (unbelieveably 3 yrs ago) we used Tiffany Town Car for about the same price as FL Tours. The service was great and we had the same driver on the trip back to the airport too. Great tour-guide also.

Does anyone know of any real difference between them?

Hey essmom, we'll be at the HRH 3/25-3/29. See you there!

I think one difference is that Happy Limo takes credit cards, while FL Tours requires payment in cash or travelers cheque.

Tiffany is only 80 round trip and also has a $5 off coupon. I have used them twice and I thought they were excellent. I don't recall the no credit card policy. Call them and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter