• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

another transportation question

amandaC

DIS Veteran
We normally drive to Orlando but this feb we are doing a quick 4 night trip, staying at RPR. Can anyone recommend transportation from the airport? We don't plan to leave Uiversal at all.
Thanks!

FL Tours gets the best reviews. There's also Tiffany's Town Car and Limo Service.
I will try to find their info and post it for you.

Hey Spidey--maybe you could hang out at the airport and carry a sign that says "Will transport to Universal for an on-site room key!" :jester:

I booked with FL Tours too. Don't forget that if you make your ressie online, you can print a $5 off coupon, making your R/T $85.

Spidey, let us know if you can beat their $85 rate. I'll sneak you an extra room key...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter