• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Mobile ordering question:)

hockeymom2boys

Earning My Ears
I am still confused by how this works if not everyone has an MDE account so
Anyone with recent experience, does the person with the room reservation have to be the one that does the mobile ordering? or can the 20 year old with the MDE order for those in the room? I know I am probably caught up in the details:) Thanks!

Anyone with an MDE account can place a mobile order as long as they have a credit card attached to their MDE account.

Folks wanting to place an order and use the dining plan for payment is a little more tricky...especially if ordering for more than one room.

Anyone with an MDE account can place a mobile order as long as they have a credit card attached to their MDE account.

Folks wanting to place an order and use the dining plan for payment is a little more tricky...especially if ordering for more than one room.

We have the dining plan so that is adding to my confusion and I can’t seem to find anything definite

That’s what I’ve done, I just wasn’t sure if the person with the room reservation had to be the one with the mde or if Another adult in the room could order for the others on their room.

We have the dining plan so that is adding to my confusion and I can’t seem to find anything definite

The person with the MDE account can order for the room. Doesn't have to be the person listed as the "lead" on the reservation. As long as the person is listed as a guest in the room with the DDP, he/she can order for the entire room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter