Another fight and no one to stop it.

Both parties? If all of this were true I’d be working on a lawsuit if i were the family that was attacked and had their things stolen. This was aggravated assault and robbery.
It sounds like, from the updates, the family that attacked had some people arrested, and the other family had a few people sent to the hospital and were banned from property- including kicked out of their hotel for the rest of their 2 week stay.
I wish there was more clear info, it's so hard to tell what was really going on. There is clearly an instigating side, but the question is how did it actually turn into a brawl, which answers a lot.

The part about approaching the family after the show is disturbing to me. I'm sure the family with the phone they left in the ECV forgot all about the incident by the time the show started, while the other family stewed about it and actually planned to wait for and confront them. About a space in line. It is absolutely crazy to me. All that violence, fighting, yelling, police reports, cell phone videos, time wasted, possible ban from the parks...........I hope it was all worth it. For a useless spot in line. Because someone forgot a cell phone. I feel bad for any small children that witnessed this awful scene.
THIS scares me. How many random things do we do in a day that we don't even think about, but someone else stews over them, how close is nearly anyone just getting jumped at a ride exit? We don't know how the fight became a fight, but it's scary.

tenor.gif

It sounds like, from the updates, the family that attacked had some people arrested, and the other family had a few people sent to the hospital and were banned from property- including kicked out of their hotel for the rest of their 2 week stay.
I wish there was more clear info, it's so hard to tell what was really going on. There is clearly an instigating side, but the question is how did it actually turn into a brawl, which answers a lot.
I would also like to know what really went on. In the video, it looks like there are about 3-4 different fights going on at once. Then there are people trying to restrain people and people leaving one fight to join another fight, and it is so confusing. Were both families banned from the property?

Last edited:
I just read Knott's berry farm in So. Calif implementing new policy that everyone 17 and under
must have a chaperone. This is in response to the epidemic of fighting teenagers.

I remember taking my kids there when they were younger and occasionally seeing a fight.
Now seems to happen regularly. Relieved to say all the trips to DL and WDW I have never
even seen an argument except when a lady took exception to her foot being ran over
by a stroller. My cousin was in WDW several years ago and still talks about a doozy of a fight
she witnessed in in the park.

I've never actually witnessed a fight in the parks, but have seen a couple of heated exchanges with inappropriate language - usually between people who appeared to be in the same party though.

I just read Knott's berry farm in So. Calif implementing new policy that everyone 17 and under
must have a chaperone. This is in response to the epidemic of fighting teenagers.

I remember taking my kids there when they were younger and occasionally seeing a fight.
Now seems to happen regularly. Relieved to say all the trips to DL and WDW I have never
even seen an argument except when a lady took exception to her foot being ran over
by a stroller. My cousin was in WDW several years ago and still talks about a doozy of a fight
she witnessed in in the park.
I think the new Knott’s policy is for Fridays and Saturdays only. Someone 21 or over can chaperone up to 3 people 17 or under. And the entire party is supposed to stay together at all times.

Hmmm, I wonder if parents with two well-behaved teens will be ejected if they let the kids go on Ghost Rider by themselves.

I think the way disney is run now is a perfect "set up" for people like this to explode. It costs a fortune to enter, then more money for LL and the app(or whatever it's called), then the poor condition of the rides due to lack of maintenance which causes lots of breakdowns, the heat, the crowded areas, the use of a phone for every thing (doesn't help some people's tempers), the high cost of any food or snacks, the fact that the standby lines are so long, the reservation system, and that's all I can think of right now.

I think people feel entitled to a better experience than they are paying high prices for and that's a big part of it. So sad this happened in front of families. No excuse. But disney is mostly to blame for these circumstances. imo

I clicked on the OP's link and I think it said that one group was banned and some of the other group were arrested. I hope they were banned for life!

That kid is being raised to know only violence.
I hope that he is not!
There is hope for the child.
My husband was raised around violence. When we got married, he wouldn't even have discussion over a disagreement. I mean, our family always talked things out, maybe loudly at times, LOL. I finally got him to tell me why, and he said he was raised with fighting, both verbal and physical, and it made him so sick that he would not live like that!. I give him a lot of credit for being that way! I jjust wanted him to talk with me about any minor disagreement such as every couple has. It took a while, but now he will discuss these things when they arise. I am proud of him because it could have gone the other way.

Fully licensed Disney bodyguards soon to be available to guard the safety of your family in the park at a quite attractive hourly rate. The safety of your family is worth the cost.

I chuckled, but I actually could see something like this happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter