• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Breakfast Question

wannabee princess

DIS Veteran
Okay, I'm still up in the air here, and would love your opinions!

I love to visit the various resorts and see them and experience meals at various restaurants. We are only going to be in the World from noonish Fri-noonish Mon. So with that in mind...

Currently, for the resorts, we are already eating dinners at Poly (Ohana) and FW (HDDR), we are also eating bfast at AKL (Boma). For characters, we are eating at LTT dinner.

Now, I am trying to decide about one more meal. I was thinking about Trail's End, but since no PS and we will already have been to FW for a meal - should we do a bfast at GF (1900 Park Faire) or CR (Chef Mickey) or ??

This would be a Sunday where we will probably head to WinterSummerland at opening time.

You already have four big meals planned for only three days. For me, that would already be one too many, LOL.

Are you sure you want yet another one? Especially right before you go to a waterpark? :teeth:

Best wishes -

I agree with CarolMN on the wisdom of eating a huge breakfast before heading to a water park... that being said, we sure do love Chef Mickey's. I think it must be the twirling the napkins thing!

It depends on how old your kids are, and could you do it on Monday morning before you leave as a last hurrah?

You're going miniature golfing ...right?? I don't see a problem with a nice breakfast before. However....I would decide by which resort you would rather visit. If it were up to me ...I would do the GF.

We are not going to a water park - but as dansyr said miniature golfing.

So far our schedule is this-
HDDR on Fri night
LTT on Sat night
Ohana's on Sun night
Boma for breakfast on Mon morning.

So, right now, we have 4 meals for 4 days - one of those meals being breakfast. What I was planning was one more breakfast for Sun.

What I thought was that with that on Sun we would have a nice sized breakfast, a light snack mid-day (if we are even hungry for anything) and then a nice meal for dinner. I didn't think that was too many meals.

So, I was looking for input on others reactions to Park Fair or Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Sunday.

Thanks

Originally posted by wannabee princess
We are not going to a water park - but as dansyr said miniature golfing.

So, I was looking for input on others reactions to Park Fair or Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Sunday.

Thanks

Oops, duh! I just read the last post and assumed you were going to a water park! I vote Chef Mickey's ... especially if you've never been. Is there anyone in your family who would especially like to see the Mary Poppins crew at GF? If not, do Chef Mickey's. What a great party!

Have a wonderful time!

:) iluvtink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter