• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual passes

So if we are literally just doing the 1 trip during the year...does that mean we will not have any arm bands the entire trip of 3/4 weeks?
You can have them shipped to wherever you’re staying. They should be available to customize within a day or two of activation. Otherwise yes, no free magic bands. If you really want one you could also buy one during your stay.

Didn’t you say in the other thread you were onsite for your trip? If so, you will get resort Magic bands mailed to you ahead of your trip.

I think I have read they don't post internationally....so I guess our option will be to have them shipped to our resort room like TinkLoverSam suggested above.

I think I have read they don't post internationally....so I guess our option will be to have them shipped to our resort room like TinkLoverSam suggested above.

If you are staying at a Disney resort you will get magic bands for staying there. They are identical to the AP ones except you won’t have the slider that comes with the AP which is not a big deal at all. Since you are from out of country you can customize your bands and they will be waiting for you at your resort. They will be linked to your account and Your AP will be linked to your account so you can use them for everything except you will need to show the AP card for discounts as well as an ID

Hi , I'm heading to the world in June , Buyinh an annual pass for me , I worked out it is cheaper with the parking and discounts.

1. Can I activate the pass before i get to the parks and where can i do this .
2. On the 1st day if I activate in the park will I have to pay for park parking.
3. Is there a fast entry for passholders and can i bring the rest of family with me .

thanks

Hi , I'm heading to the world in June , Buyinh an annual pass for me , I worked out it is cheaper with the parking and discounts.

1. Can I activate the pass before i get to the parks and where can i do this .
2. On the 1st day if I activate in the park will I have to pay for park parking.
3. Is there a fast entry for passholders and can i bring the rest of family with me .

thanks

1. Can be done at Disney Springs at the "Welcome Center" Guest Relations.
2. Take your parking receipt to the Guest Relations or ticket booth when you activate the AP and you will be reimbursed.
3. There can be an entry line specifically marked for AP holders. You can take your family with you.
It MIGHT or might NOT be any "faster."

1. Can be done at Disney Springs at the "Welcome Center" Guest Relations.
2. Take your parking receipt to the Guest Relations or ticket booth when you activate the AP and you will be reimbursed.
3. There can be an entry line specifically marked for AP holders. You can take your family with you.
It MIGHT or might NOT be any "faster."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter