Annual Pass price increase 10/23/24

So ... technically my renewal date is November 1. But I renewed in the early window time frame (early September). So is my rate locked in when I early renewed? Or will it be the rate it is on the actual renewal date?

I was just able to rebook my flight to save 125 dollars, I was excited at the savings. Now I’ve got to renew two AP’s for 80 bucks more each. Easy come easy go.

If you renewed in the early window then you paid the price that was offered at that time.
I guess my thought process was I have not actually paid for it, I'm on the monthly plan so my payments for next year's AP do not begin until November. Hopefully it stands as a contracted price agreement.

Glad we let our APs expire in May. I don’t see us buying them again. Since we are out of state and non DVC incrediPass is it and it’s pushing 5k for the 3 of us. That’s a lot of park days to justify the cost, and it locks us in to spending more vacation time there because we already invested a lot (which is kind of the point of the AP to begin with). We will be renewing our Premier Pass for Universal though.

Not happy, but not surprised either.
Yeah, as hikes go they don’t seem that bad and Oct is when this happened last year. I remember I had saved like $50 on my DGCs last year I was saving for my renewal and then bam, price hike ate my savings 🤦🏻‍♀️ (I renewed earlier this year!)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest