Annual Pass and Dining Plan?

mydisneyanytime

Mouseketeer
I am sure that this has been answered somewhere in the boards but I can't seem to find it. Can you get the dining plan if you have an annual pass? My uncle is planning on getting an annual pass but loves the dining plan. I know that you get discounts at some of the restuarants but he really wants the dining plan....

Annual passes have absolutely NOTHING to do with getting the dining plan.

To get the dining plan you have to be staying onsite at a Disney resort, and in many cases, you must make your hotel reservations through Disney.

You cannot get the dining plan if you're not staying in a Disney resort hotel (or campgrounds)...period.

He always stays at a Disney resort. I knew that part but was confused about not getting a ticket package with dining. Now that I know that he can call in the dining he will be excited.

It's called a ticketless package. It is a package consisting of the room and the dining plan. It's correct that they are not available online and must be booked by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter