Anniversary trip questions

papadis

Earning My Ears
Starting planning a 2016 trip for our 40th anniversary. My ques. is when do the Christmas decorations go up, and is there any special way that Disney can help us celebrate this special time?

Starting planning a 2016 trip for our 40th anniversary. My ques. is

1. when do the Christmas decorations go up, and

2. is there any special way that Disney can help us celebrate this special time?

1. MK's will be up by the second week of Nov.
Likewise, the Osborne Lights at DHS will start by the second week of Nov.
The rest of the decorations will be in a process of going up until all will be ready by Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

2. There are many things that you can choose (extra special resort accommodations and dining choices,)
and there are fireworks cruises, etc.

You can call or eMail WDW Guest Relations (wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com) and see what suggestions they have.

Happy Anniversary celebration buttons are free and available at Guest Services at any of the parks. When you wear them you will receive congratulations from many a cast member and perhaps a random park guest. It's a fun, out of the ordinary, magical touch. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter