• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And Why are we ALL up So Bright n' Early?

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Everybody got there fingers crossed!;)

Let's hope this Cdn at Par deal is today the suspense is killing me!

Scratch:smooth:

I'm on the phone now...says there is a "Canadian at par" but waiting on hold for details :)

I am booking Canadian rates at par as I write this....and they are even better than my Annual Pass discounts!! YEAH !!!
So I have shortened my stay at POR and lengthened my stay at the Polynesian!!!! Roll on July 30th!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

They are awesome prices...I hate to say "I told you so" but didn't I say the rates last year were better than the best discounts available with a code (they were the same w/tax as the best codes were w/o tax).

Now I'll have to check all my calculations & see which one to keep: Canadian At Par or the FT Package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter