Amorett's Patisserie Question

mydisneyanytime

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done the cake decorating activity? We will be there in Nov. for my daughter's 13th birthday and I think she would love this. The only issue is that there are 3 of us - 2 kids (will be 13 and 12) and me. My son, will need lots and lots of help. I was wondering if they would let us all work on 1 cake or if we would have to pay for 2. I don't think I could try and help them both on two different cakes and the amount of money for 2 is really expensive even for a birthday trip!

On the website ot states if there are more than 2, you need to make another reservation.

Price
$149 plus tax, which covers up to 2 Guests decorating one cake. Guests must be at least 10 years of age to participate. If you wish to make a reservation for more than 2 people, you will need to make more than one reservation.

Class Capacity
14 Guests total

But to know for sure, you should call..

upload_2018-2-24_15-34-36.png

I did this for my daughter who had just turned 15. It was mostly adults. She wants to work in culinary. I let her do all the work and just supervised. It’s not difficult. They have it all prepped very well. It is mostly an adult experience - 8am, “drinks”, conversations. We learned a lot of background info. I think there was one other teen with her mom in our group. My DD loved the experience and the cake was awesome. I did send my other DD with my husband to walk around Disney Springs though. It is two max per cake. Maybe if you pay the extra money for the second cake? Worth calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter