"American Horror Story" season 4 set in a...

Anyone watch last night? Wow, I've never wept openly while watching AHS before, heh. So sad! I knew that Pepper was from season 2 but I wasn't expecting them to "connect" the seasons so openly. Glad I watched Asylum.

Loved how they tied it together as well.

Once again, I cried during this season.

What have we learned? The true freaks are the unassuming normal looking people. Dang Mare Winningham and the actor who was in the Wedding Singer.

I haven't seen Season two now I will have to go back and watch them. Last nights episode made me sad.

Anyone watch last night? Wow, I've never wept openly while watching AHS before, heh. So sad! I knew that Pepper was from season 2 but I wasn't expecting them to "connect" the seasons so openly. Glad I watched Asylum.

Loved how they tied it together as well.

Once again, I cried during this season.

What have we learned? The true freaks are the unassuming normal looking people. Dang Mare Winningham and the actor who was in the Wedding Singer.

I haven't seen Season two now I will have to go back and watch them. Last nights episode made me sad.

I agree that last nights episode was good, but they ruined it for me when the Time Magazine had whats her name as King of Friday nights :rotfl:

Am I the only one who thought poor sweet Pepper was going to be confused in the asylum by the fact that it was run by a dead ringer for Elsa and Jimmy and the twins had doppelgängers in there too?
It was so sad, but I was happy to have Ma Petite back for a brief time.

I am 2 episodes behind because I hate it and all the characters, especially Dandy:crazy2:

I am 2 episodes behind because I hate it and all the characters, especially Dandy:crazy2:

I full-on boo hooed during last night's show. I've never seen any of the previous seasons, but I do want to go back and watch

I full-on boo hooed during last night's show. I've never seen any of the previous seasons, but I do want to go back and watch

I haven't seen the other seasons either, but will definitely go back and watch!

Poor, poor, Pepper.. :sad1:

The face Pepper was making as they were bringing her downstairs and past the room with her sister & her husband broke my heart!

Now that you guys know her story, I highly recommend you watch AHS: Asylum. It ties it all together.

This is my first season watching so I don't know much about Asylum at all. Does Pepper ever get to work in the bakery with that sweet nun?

Loved how they tied it together as well. Once again, I cried during this season. What have we learned? The true freaks are the unassuming normal looking people. Dang Mare Winningham and the actor who was in the Wedding Singer.

Mate winning ham, that's who that was! I wondered but not enough to actually watch the credits!

Mate winning ham, that's who that was! I wondered but not enough to actually watch the credits!

I love Mare but that's two seasons in a row she has played totally despicable awful character!! I told my dd I need to watch St Elmo's Fire to shake that off!

My PVR stopped recording so I missed the ending. It cut out while the sister was telling the story of Pepper drinking while taking care of the baby. What did I miss? It sounds like a lot :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter