"American Horror Story: Coven" — What did you think?

I wish they would go back to how things were in murder house. It seems now they're trying too hard to make things shock-worthy and bring in guest people and such.

Loved season 1 - never quite knew who was a ghost and who was not. Kept me watching all season.

Barely managed to watch season two. Too many story lines going at once.

Liked season 3 alot - redeemed the series for me after season 2.

I'll be interested in seeing what they come up with for season 4.

I was also disappointed in the ending this season. When it began, it was so promising! I was comparing it to the first season, and liked where it was headed. Then, the last few episodes just didn't do it for me. I also thought it would be a more exciting ending. I just couldn't believe how blah it was.

Season 1 was by far my favorite. It scared me every episode, and I loved it! I couldn't even watch the opening sequence, it creeped me out! Season 2 was so confusing and didn't make sense some of the time, but Zachary Quinto still scares me every time I see him. Season 3 was okay, like I said really good at the beginning, but the ending wasn't what I was hoping for. Really hoping they get back in the groove of things with Season 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter