amazon.com Rewards

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
don't forget to play today

:See Lachesis post for the link- below -my link quit working

You can not bookmark it because it adds numbers to the end and you won't get the questions.But you can click on this link everyday to take you to todays questions.

to check your balance go to

Your Account

Payment Settings

View your Amazon.com Trivia balance

type in your password and it will give you your balance

Mal;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce

Thanks for this link - I can't seem to find it by myself!!:rolleyes:

Has anyone else stopped finding Trivia questions at the Amazon.com site? After playing daily for a couple weeks, my questions have disappeared. Did they move the questions to a different page, or have I reached a maximum? (a whopping two dollars!) I haven't found trivia questions the last three days.:(

Well, I have $4.00, so that can't be it. I think they just stopped, because I haven't seen questions for a few days.

try this click on my account and sign in again then close window and reopen with link.

See if that helps.

Mal

my amazon trivia gone... i've tried logging in and out and closing browsers.... nothing is working. I did manage to get $3.20, before it quit working

Weird that it only works for some of us! The link on the thread still works for me - I can't find the trivia WITHOUT the link!! Maybe this is another cookie problem....:confused:

...on my purchase of the PassPorter Guide to the Disney Cruise Line. It looks like an odd amount was used ($2.19?) but the beauty of it was that the ENTIRE purchase was free due to my reward money from gozing! WHOO HOO! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter