Am I reading this wrong? (Trying to book enchanted escape offer)

Lvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Last week I was pricing out resorts for a room only stay for 2 nights (9/8-9/10) and I was able to get the Enchanted escape price for room only. Now, I am trying to pull up those dates again, and I am only able to see packages and not room-only. If I go directly to the offer page, it shows that a room-only discount is available through Oct 7 as long as your BOOK by Sept 7. But, when I go to check availability, it states that I must CHECK-IN by Sept 7. Is this an IT issue or am I reading this wrong?

offer page.jpg search page.jpg

I just played around with it and it's showing me a passholder room only option. Are you a passholder?

The enchanted escape says 4 nights + 4 days of tickets and that minimum stays may be required, which my guess would be 2 nights isn’t long enough and that it wouldn’t apply to room only stays. The computer glitch may have been last week when it gave you the enchanted escape offer on a 2 night room only.
Have you looked in the ‘discounts’ forum here on the DIS to see what room only discounts people are getting for your dates?

As pp suggested, call Disney. I booked this same discount for only one night, and we aren’t checking in until 9/16. I have been having issues with their website today too, so it’s probably just a glitch.

The enchanted escape says 4 nights + 4 days of tickets and that minimum stays may be required, which my guess would be 2 nights isn’t long enough and that it wouldn’t apply to room only stays. The computer glitch may have been last week when it gave you the enchanted escape offer on a 2 night room only.
Have you looked in the ‘discounts’ forum here on the DIS to see what room only discounts people are getting for your dates?

I only want the room only, not the package. I'll just call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter