Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

Fun!! Oh, and Hannah officially loves my rib cage since she keeps her feet in them all the time!! haha

She wants to make sure you know she is already a big part of the family. ;)

A doctor visit and a baby shower. There should be plenty to share this weekend! :woohoo:

Yes, then you could have 2 pre-trip reports going :thumbsup2

Awe that's so nice that your friends are having u a baby shower this weekend , can't wait to see the pic's !

I know, right!!! I sure hope I am having 2!! lol!!

I will have lots of pictures!

Chelsea was always wedging her feet under my ribs!!! :laughing:

Oh my goodness! lol!!! I know it hurts a little!!! Its almost like I can't breath!! haha

Im here!!! love your girls names!!!

Aww, thank you so much!! I am glad you made it over here! :goodvibes

She wants to make sure you know she is already a big part of the family. ;)

A doctor visit and a baby shower. There should be plenty to share this weekend! :woohoo:

Yes she sure does!! :lmao:
I am looking forward to the shower more than the doctor visit!! I always tell them I like coming in the morning because you weigh less!! hahaha

looking forward to the shower on saturday!

so what do braxton hicks feel like? i've heard that they're painful, not painful, in your back....all kinds of stuff! i won't know if i'm having them because i don't know what they feel like. :laughing:

i haven't had the rib problem yet but i'm sure it's coming. he's been moving around like a crazy person though! and my belly is extra hard today...wonder if that means he's having a growth spurt?

looking forward to the shower on saturday!

so what do braxton hicks feel like? i've heard that they're painful, not painful, in your back....all kinds of stuff! i won't know if i'm having them because i don't know what they feel like. :laughing:

i haven't had the rib problem yet but i'm sure it's coming. he's been moving around like a crazy person though! and my belly is extra hard today...wonder if that means he's having a growth spurt?

Oh me too!!! :goodvibes

Well....when I have them my stomach gets very, very hard feeling. Its almost like your muscle is very tensed up and its like an ache along with it. Almost like a dull menstrual cramp and my stomach stays tight for at least 30 minutes.

Its like I have told Chad....too bad my stomach didn't feel that tight before I got pregnant!! :lmao:
Oooh, I bet he is having a growth spurt!!! Yay Seth!!!!

Wow Heather, I didn't know you were planning on staying at the Poly!! Awesome!

Have fun at the baby shower! Can't wait for pix!

Just found this Heather, joining in.

YAY!! I am glad you found me girl!! :goodvibes

Wow Heather, I didn't know you were planning on staying at the Poly!! Awesome!

Have fun at the baby shower! Can't wait for pix!

Oh yes and I am so excited!!!! Its been since 1994 and Chad and Hollie have never stayed there so I am excited!!

Oh, I will have some pictures thats for sure! :goodvibes

Glad I'm on board this PTR early......:thumbsup2

Yay Jordan!!!!!! :hug:

Yea!!! This is gonna be your greatest PTR ever. Cause there will be a birth along the way!!! I'm soooo innnn!!!!! :cool1:

Yea!!! This is gonna be your greatest PTR ever. Cause there will be a birth along the way!!! I'm soooo innnn!!!!! :cool1:

I know, I am so excited!!!! Hollie said she can't wait to show Hannah all the rides! :lmao:

I went to my doctors appointment today and they said everything looked great! She is still in position and I am measuring 35 weeks, which I will be on Monday! Yay!!!

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am looking forward to it! Hollie is excited because she knows she gets to help me open the presents!! LOL!!

In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!

I hope everyones is staying cool and I will have some pictures to share after tomorrow!

I went to my doctors appointment today and they said everything looked great! She is still in position and I am measuring 35 weeks, which I will be on Monday! Yay!!!

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am looking forward to it! Hollie is excited because she knows she gets to help me open the presents!! LOL!!

In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!

I hope everyones is staying cool and I will have some pictures to share after tomorrow!

I did some yard work today, and I was dripping wet. It was so hot! I hope you guys are staying as cool as possible. I think it might be cooler in Florida that it has been here.

Hollie will have fun at the shower and then at the lake. A fun day for her! :cutie: Can't wait to see all the new baby things! :yay:

Good to hear that Hannah is doing well. Since school has been out, I have seen A Baby Story on TLC several times.

Yes, I have cried every time.

This morning, they had one with the adoption of a baby girl from Korea. I definitely cried on that one. It brought back many good memories of us getting Drew. :)

Good to hear Hannah is doing well! (-:

Enjoy your shower tomorrow! Sounds like it will be lots of fun for Hollie! :goodvibes

I think it might be cooler in Florida that it has been here.
I don't think so. Not in South Florida! 102 here. I don't know how people can stand to be outside. Emily nearly fainted at band camp yesterday! Everything went black for her and someone carried her inside just in time!! Scary, I tell ya. She was o.k, though.

Glad to hear the baby is healthy. Won't be long now until you're holding that sweet baby girl in your arms.:lovestruc
Enjoy your shower. Can't wait to see pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter