AllSeas vs. Dreams

tinkattitude!

DIS Veteran
Just curious, I've requested a quote from Dreams and received it back, and have phoned All Seas. I'm just curious from all you who know! (And I know someone must!! ;) ) If the quote from All Seas includes tax as well as the port charges? I know that the Dreams one includes both, and I know All Seas includes port charges but does it also include taxes? thanks!

Tinkattitude!

When I recieved my quote from Allseas, they told me it included port fees and tax. It was around $100 and some change less than DU, but I still booked through DU....just the added security of booking with an agency I have heard so many good things about....so far, so good!:D

Unless the saving was SUBSTANTIAL I would book with Dreams too. They are great. Questions answered instantly. This is my second Disney vacation booked with them, and I'm a very happy customer.

Yes Allseas quotes do include taxes.
Insofar as their reliability I have heard nothing bad about them, lots of good, and have booked with them and been VERY happy with the service and the way they keep in touch.
I feel both are comparable and for $100 (if I had never dealt with Dreams and had nothing to keep make me choose them) I'd go with the lower price.
Both are good companies, and $100 and change is better in your pocket than in theirs imho.
Read this thread. It kind of goes over all issues in this discussion.... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335667&highlight=+allseas
Cheers,
Grumbo

ALL SEASONS TRAVEL SEEEM TO BE VERY GOOD THEY MADE A MISTAKE ON MY QOUTE(THEY QUOTE THE WRONG PRICE FOR MY DATE) THEY MAKE IT UP WITH PERTS. THEIE PRICES WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE .

Pandora...Did you mean perks? And if so what perks?

My friend just got back yesterday and booked with Costco, and she was pleasantly surprised when she went to her stateroom and a bottle of sparkling wine and a platter of petite fours was their compliments of Costco?

WHEN WE RECEIVED OUT INFO PAPERS FOR THE BOOKING THEY HAD GAVE A $100 DISCOUNT AND TWO DISNEY'S WATCHES.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter