All Star Sports Pictures

I have a reservation at both Music and Sports and haven't been able to decide which one to pick. It's been about 20 years since I've stayed at the Sports, but I just might choose it now based on the pictures. We usually stay at the Movies, but it wasn't offered in the FD we got, so that left the Music and Sports.

What does everyone think...? Taking votes now :)

I have a reservation at both Music and Sports and haven't been able to decide which one to pick. It's been about 20 years since I've stayed at the Sports, but I just might choose it now based on the pictures. We usually stay at the Movies, but it wasn't offered in the FD we got, so that left the Music and Sports.

What does everyone think...? Taking votes now :)

Will you be eating in the food court when you go? I believe Music's food court is under refurb during your trip date in your ticker. So they will busing people over to use ASMovies and ASSports food courts and will have a section of to go ready food at Music.

Due to that I would choose Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter