All Star Music Refrigerators

drommer0

Mouseketeer
swill be staying at All Star Music next week. We were wondering if the compact refrigerator in the room has a small freezer section in it that could accomodate an ice cream treat. We are generally only using the refrigerator for sodas, but my wife likes a little ice cream before bed. Thanks for the advice.

swill be staying at All Star Music next week. We were wondering if the compact refrigerator in the room has a small freezer section in it that could accomodate an ice cream treat. We are generally only using the refrigerator for sodas, but my wife likes a little ice cream before bed. Thanks for the advice.

No.

No Freezer section and I can't guarantee all WDW Fridges will get this cold,but we turned our Fridge at All-Star Sports to the highest setting once and did a little experiment!:)

27740674594_104c4b9788_c.jpg

28074373550_225c57ea30_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter