All Star Music - connecting rooms?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get connecting rooms at All Star Music or if you can only get a suite there?

It is cheaper to get two rooms rather than the suite, but we would like the 2 adults in one room and the 2 kids in the other - meaning the rooms need to be connecting. But I'm not sure if this is possible.

FWIW the suites are great. There is a microwave for reheating leftovers (plasticware, paper plates and such are supplied). When spending time in the room, you can put the two "living room" beds up to have a couch and four seat table.

ASMusic does have regular rooms that connect. However, as PP states, it is not guaranteed. You would need to book 1 adult into each room, request the connecting rooms with no other requests, and hope to get it. Disney tries to grant that request but sometimes it just isn't possible. A suite guarantees you'll all be together.

If you want connecting at Music I suggest booking Standard as there will be more rooms in that area. Preferred rooms are in same buildings as Suites so less options.

If you def want connecting rooms I suggest looking at Sports or Movies as there will be more rooms available that would be connecting.

I have had connecting preferred rooms at All-Star Music when we stayed between Christmas and New Years. One room was my parents and the other room was my adult sister and I. None of us were interested in the beds in the second suite room, and at the time is was cheaper to get 2 rooms instead of the suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter