All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

i-pwfrcqm-XL.jpg
:tink:

:lovestruc I can not get enough of these '40's-50's Christmas decorations! :lovestruc :tink:

I TOTALLY agree!!! In my opinion, DHS (and previously Disney's MGM Studios) has the best Christmas / Holiday decorations of any of the WDW parks. I just love the old Hollywood / 40's & 50's style decorations, and they have done such an awesome job of carrying the theming through the entire park. I sure hope they continue this and carry it through once the new park attractions open. I can't get enough of it either!!!

I'm loving the holiday photos since I couldn't get down there this for the seasonal celebrations!

One of my favorite memories, though not a very good picture. We rushed out of HoP to see what we thought were going to be the regular MK fireworks on 12/30/09, and were treated to a New Year's Eve dress rehearsal! And the crowd was not even close to what it would be the next night, (which we spent on the Boardwalk to avoid the crowds). Love those 360° shows! Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!
IMG_5503.JPG

I TOTALLY agree!!! In my opinion, DHS (and previously Disney's MGM Studios) has the best Christmas / Holiday decorations of any of the WDW parks. I just love the old Hollywood / 40's & 50's style decorations, and they have done such an awesome job of carrying the theming through the entire park. I sure hope they continue this and carry it through once the new park attractions open. I can't get enough of it either!!!

I'm loving the holiday photos since I couldn't get down there this for the seasonal celebrations!

HS is MY favorite park during the holidays followed by Epcot (love all the Storytellers). I could spend hours just exploring the shops and Hollywood and Sunset Blvds. Prime Time's tree is adorable. I never thought I'd get there during this time of the year but my daughters surprised me one year on Mother's Day with a "girls trip" gift the week before Thanksgiving. Timing was perfect...all decorations were up and we actually got to WATCH the WL tree and decorations going up. My youngest DD and I stayed up until 2 AM taking tons of pictures and watching the workers...and then had to get up at 5:30 AM for EMH at the MK the next day but what a priceless experience! Never loose hope; you'll get back one day during this special time of the year! :santa: :lovestruc:santa: :tink:

PS...love your doggies!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter