AKV Club Level Info

Connor' Dad

Mouseketeer
Just got off the phone with Don in IPS booking the Waynama safari and inquired if CL will still have the evening turn down service. Don informed me that he believed CL will be receiving full linen service daily!!

All this and only 13pts a night for a studio, talk about a steal!

That sounds great!!! I was wondering about this and posted a few days ago, but no one knew an answer. I think AKV concierge is a fabulous deal!!

That is good news.

We will be staying in an AKV Concierge Studio next March but I haven't seen any real information regarding the amenities AKV Concierge will have compared to AKL Concierge.

I guess we really won't know for sure until the first AKV CL guests arrive in December, but his comments are promising.

One would hope that it is the same level of service as regular Disney concierge. I would not like it too much of DVC concierge was sub-standard Disney wise.

Well that is a plus but I still can't see me spending more points for not having a GR savanna view.

As much as I love Concierge, to me it's not worth the risk of not having a savannah view. I love sitting out on our balcony early morning and late evening with a savannah view and I think I would be very disappointed to have a Non-Savannah view, even for concierge. I wish DVC would offer another level of 'guaranteed savannnah view concierge', for more points of course.

When I booked my stay for this coming January in a 1BR club level, the CM happened to mention that there is full daily housekeeping. So take that for what it is worth.

Are all the AKV Conceirge nonsavannah view? I'm thinking of changing from BW to there if anything is available. Will there be any chamges in the concierge rooms or are they using them as is on the 5th and 6th floor?

IIRC, some of the AKV CLs will be savanna views. I can't remember the % that was quoted, just the fact that some are. :thumbsup2

60 Savannah, 40 Pool. From what I heard. It cant be 50/50 as there 5 2BR lockoffs.

AKV Concierge consists of five 2BR lockoffs on the 6th floor. Three of them face the Sunset Savanna and two of them face the pool area. You can request a savanna view but it is not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter