AKL pool bar question

paras4ri

Wishing upon a star........
I'd like to know if food is available at the AKL pool bar, and what the seating is like.
Thanks! :sunny:

No food, you could probably bring it out from Mara though if you wanted a snack to go with your drinks.

Be warned of the drink costs at this particular bar...It seemed to me like an imorted beer was about 50 bucks!:o
pirate:

Originally posted by Captain Crook
Be warned of the drink costs at this particular bar...It seemed to me like an imorted beer was about 50 bucks!:o
pirate:
:earseek:

The Mara is right there and you can eat by the pool. That bar has a blue frozen drink that is soooo good. I can't remember the name though. I'm going to have one in 3 weeks though!::yes::

Yes - the bar is a little expensive. We got Pina Coladas that were around 7.00 (and the alcohol was a little on the scanty side - LOL!), but it is just so cool at this pool. Very tropical, you can stroll out to on fo the animal viewing areas and sip you drinks, watching the giraffes jog by . . . life is good!

Actually at our stay there last May, you could order sandwiches and such at the pool bar. It was the same sandwiches as the room service menu and I think it was actually room service being brought to the pool bar. There was a small sign at the bar with what was available and the bar keep called it in. We did that one day for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter