AKL LITE unofficial FAQ thread#10 - I believe that's known as a 'Jambo Dozen'

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 days to go! I'm just wondering, and I asked a similar question and it wasn't really replied to. Is a "highest floor" "close to lobby" request good for a pool view room? I am unsure what to request since I want the best view of the pool possible(not behind rocks and trees) and convenience to pool bar and the Mara.

47 days to go! I'm just wondering, and I asked a similar question and it wasn't really replied to. Is a "highest floor" "close to lobby" request good for a pool view room? I am unsure what to request since I want the best view of the pool possible(not behind rocks and trees) and convenience to pool bar and the Mara.

....then you should request Zebra Trail, near elevator. That way you'd get that particular hallway and your door would be to the right as you walk along the hall, since the pool views are to the right. Also, if you request near elevator, that elevator which is a little less than halfway down the hall goes all the way to the 1st [ground] floor, which opens up to the laundry room, the arcade, The Mara, and the pool area....

kimmar067 said:
....then you should request Zebra Trail, near elevator. That way you'd get that particular hallway and your door would be to the right as you walk along the hall, since the pool views are to the right. Also, if you request near elevator, that elevator which is a little less than halfway down the hall goes all the way to the 1st [ground] floor, which opens up to the laundry room, the arcade, The Mara, and the pool area....

Thank you!! :)

It just occurred to me that our checkin window opens on Tuesday and I have no idea what to ask for. We're booked in Kidani with a savannah view. The view and quiet are the main things for us.

Any suggestions?

It just occurred to me that our checkin window opens on Tuesday and I have no idea what to ask for. We're booked in Kidani with a savannah view. The view and quiet are the main things for us.

Any suggestions?
.....I for one, am not doing the on-line check-in, since, a) we are staying with friends at their time-share and they will be taking us to AKL early in the morning, and, b) I'd rather let the CM know of my preferences in person [specifically because we are booked in a std room], but that's just me....:confused3

well I did not get any magic bands... :(

I guess b/c I am not going until May?

Brandi: Go into your MDE account; under "My Account" you should see a link for "MagicBands and Cards". It will let you "customize" your MBs - they won't ship until sometime in April (usually within 30 days of your reservation) - the "customize by" date will show up! :thumbsup2

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Bob's Park Hopper arrived yesterday and we were able to add him to the FP+ we had already made. Our two sets of Magic Bands are supposed to be delivered today and tomorrow. Our ME luggage tags and confirmations came over the weekend.

Why isn't it the end of the month yet?!?!?! ;)

Just over 1 month until we will be at AKL!!! I am so excited!!

We did our online check-in and requested Sunset Savannah and close to the lobby (since we are travelling with a baby), but I think that I will be happy with whatever we end up getting since we will be at AKL with a Savannah view!

Just over 1 month until we will be at AKL!!! I am so excited!!

We did our online check-in and requested Sunset Savannah and close to the lobby (since we are travelling with a baby), but I think that I will be happy with whatever we end up getting since we will be at AKL with a Savannah view!

....under a month for US...woohoo! :cool1:

Has anyone stayed in the 2 bedroom suites before? Do they still have okay views even though they are at the ends of the hallways? Thanks!

We just hit the 2 month mark today. Last night, taking advantage of the fact that midnight in Florida is 9pm here, I booked our fastpasses for our entire 9 day stay (got everything I wanted roughly when I wanted it - the biggest challenge was not availability but making everything work together and with ADRs), and did the hotel check in for the first two days (split stay).

Question - is there a way to specify which block of rooms you want to be in? We asked for Sunset Savannah and high floor. Also, I'm thinking maybe we'd like to be on the South Trail, since it's closer to Jambo. Is there a reason the north trail would be better? Kidani wasn't there last time we stayed there (1 night in 2006).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter