AKL - Booking at another resort

ShannonG

Earning My Ears
Hello - I am considering purchasing an AKL resale contract (or maybe even OKW/SSR).
I am curious, how hard it would be to use my points at Boardwalk, Poly, Beach Club, Contemporary etc.
Not something I would want to do every year but curious if its mission impossible these days given their popularity?

Thank you for your advice in advance!
Shannon

Hello - I am considering purchasing an AKL resale contract (or maybe even OKW/SSR).
I am curious, how hard it would be to use my points at Boardwalk, Poly, Beach Club, Contemporary etc.
Not something I would want to do every year but curious if its mission impossible these days given their popularity?

Thank you for your advice in advance!
Shannon
This should be posted on the DVC board.
Those are the most popular and Studios are very difficult to get at 7 months. You will have better luck with 1 and 2 bdrm units. Also, the few lower crowd times (if any left) may be easier.

You'd have to answer a few more questions first. What time of year? What size room? Many times at 7 months, the cheaper studios can be harder to get. Some times during the year (less crowded), 1BR and 2BR units might be more possible.

Thanks for
You'd have to answer a few more questions first. What time of year? What size room? Many times at 7 months, the cheaper studios can be harder to get. Some times during the year (less crowded), 1BR and 2BR units might be more possible.
Thanks for your help! Would look at booking a studio (maybe 2) - or be open to the 2BR splurge.
March, May, July 4th, early Dec likely.

Thanks for

Thanks for your help! Would look at booking a studio (maybe 2) - or be open to the 2BR splurge.
March, May, July 4th, early Dec likely.
I was able to get a studio at BLT during Memorial day weekend but Polynesian, Beach and Boardwalk were already gone at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter